If you have been diagnosed with infertility or trying to conceive but unable to, come and meet our team at The Fertility Show, 3rd & 4th November 2018, at Olympia London.
Planning for Infertility or IVF Treatment Abroad?
Meet us at The Fertility Show Stall #E42, Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX.
Listen to Dr. Richa Jagtap, renowned fertility specialist talk on India as the preferred destination for travel on Saturday, 3rd Nov.
Time: 10.30 AM – 11.15 AM
Nova IVF Fertility is renowned for
– Over 20,000 successful IVF pregnancies: Established in 2012, Nova IVF Fertility achieved the milestone of 20,000 successful IVF pregnancies this year. This has been possible with the help of advanced science and technologies, and a nationwide team of fertility experts.
– Partnership with IVF-RMA, Spain: IVF-RMA, Spain is the world leader in fertility treatment, with over 100,000 babies born with the help of IVF. IVF professionals have been awarded some of the most representative prizes in the sector. In addition, IVF holds several key patents and has participated in some of the key breakthroughs in assisted reproductive technology. Nova IVF has access to all the expertise, experience and technology from IVF, through its partnership and technology transfer agreement.
– Acclaimed specialists: With over a century of combined experience and awards and qualifications from the leading centres of ART in the world, Nova IVF Fertility’s team of doctors are among the most expert in India. Some doctors also serve on panels to ensure that fertility treatments in India adhere to the highest ethical and medical standards in the world.
– World-class technology and protocols: Set up under the supervision of – and training from – IVF, Spain, Nova IVF Fertility’s labs match the best in the world in terms of facilities, equipment and most critically, operating standards. In addition to providing core procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI and Andrology services, Nova IVF Fertility offers several state-of-the-art technologies such as Vitrification for preserving embryos and eggs, Embryoscope and PGS for selection of best embryos for transfer and ERA to select the uterus’s capacity to accept embryos: all procedures that significantly improve the chances of a pregnancy following IVF-ICSI, even in patients with multiple previous failures.
– Ethical treatment and transparent pricing: At Nova IVF Fertility, your treatment begins only after a series of detailed tests. The doctor in charge of your case will choose the treatment that is most likely to succeed, but also best suited to you. The doctor or a counsellor will explain everything about the treatment you will undergo and why.
You will also be told how much your treatment will cost – upfront. The price will include almost everything – all the tests, the procedure, the medication and the care. While there will be a few cases where some unforeseen tests or additional procedures need to be done, you will be told what they are and why they are needed.
– A preferred fertility chain for international patients: Nova IVF Fertility has an extensive understanding of the diverse needs of international patients which enables it to offer them a wide range of infertility treatments. From the moment you make a booking with Nova IVF Fertility to travel documentation to accommodation to treatment and recuperation, our comprehensive approach to treating international patients is smooth and convenient.