Dr. Haritha Mannem
MBBS, MS, FRM, FMAS
Dr. Haritha was associated with the IVF and Reproductive center of Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital. Her areas of clinical interest lie in management of Poor Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Reproductive Endocrine disorders and Male infertility. She believes in providing individualised patient care based on evidence-based medicine that can help couples conceive successfully.
- Prediction of Ovarian Response with Ovarian Response Prediction Index (ORPI) During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in IVF #Journal of Infertility and Reproductive Biology, 2020, Volume 8, Issue 3, Pages: 16-19
- Association of Red Cell Distribution Width with the Presence and Severity of Preeclampsia #International Journal of Science and Applied Research, 3(5), 2016; 64-69.
- Author of Chapter – Etiopathogenesis of Male Infertility in #Textbook – Principles and Practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (2nd Edition) by Dr. Kamini A Rao.
- Author of Chapter – TRAUMA in PREGNANCY in #Textbook – Obstetric Emergencies by Dr. VyshnaviRao.
- MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka
- MS (OBG) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur Rajasthan
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Training in Laparoscopic Surgery, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
- Life member Indian Fertility Society
- Life member AMASI
- Life member ISAR