Dr. Tuhina Goel
MBBS, MD, Fellowship in ART, Fellowship in Advanced Gynaec Laparoscopy
After obtaining 1st Rank in AIIMS PG entrance exam, Dr Tuhina went on to complete her MD OBG from AIIMS New Delhi in 2016. A recipient of Prestigious Prof. Hingorani gold medal award in AIIMS she later completed her diploma in Reproductive Medicine from Kiel University Germany in 2018. Then I went on to do Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Indian Fertility Society. She is also trained in Gynaecology Laparascopic surgeries and is an expert in Fertility issues and Laparascopic Surgeries.
- Cesarean Myomectomy:An experience at a tertiary care centre in India- published in International Journal of Gynecologic Surgery, 2018.
- Laparoscopic management of Cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy- published in Journal of Minimal Invasive Gynecology(JMIG journal with highest impact factor in the world in the field of Gynae Endoscopy), 2018.
- Effect of Anti tubercular Therapy (ATT) on laparoscopic and hysteroscopic findings in patients with genital tuberculosis- published again in Journal of Minimal Invasive Gynecology, 2018.
- Incidentally diagnosed krukenberg tumour from gall bladder carcinoma in patient undergoing routine pelvic surgery with cholecystectomy- JPOG, 2017.
- Chapter on Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding-JPOG, 2018.
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship ART from University of Kiel, Germany, Indian Fertility Society
- Fellowship in advanced Gynae Laparoscopy, New Delhi
- Hands on training and research in infertility and endoscopy- St George’s Hospital, London (UK)
- Recipient of Prestigious Prof. Hingorani gold medal award in AIIMS