Dr. Gayatri Satpathy
MBBS, MD(OBG), DNB(OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Gayatri Satpathy is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, Uttam Kumar Sarani, Kolkata. She has 8 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. She has huge interest in the area of Reproductive Medicine, Early pregnancy and Laparo-hysteroscopy.
- Satpathy, G Rani, A, Tripathi, P, Poojita & Kulshreshta, A, ‘A survey of knowledge, attitude and belief towards pregnancy induced hypertension among pregnant women attending Sir Sunderlal Hospital, BHU, Varanasi’, World journal of pharmaceutical research, volume 5, issue 4, 1664-1671.
- Jain, M & Satpathy,G, ‘Pregnancy with single fetal demise- two case reports’, Indian obstetrics and gynaecology, Vol.6, No.2, 17-20.
- Pandey, U, Satpathy, G, ‘Pregnancy Outcome in Cases of Meconium Stained Amniotic Fluid’, Indian Jounal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Volume 5, Number 4, Pages 539-542
- Kumar I,Verma A,Matah M & Satpathy G, Utility of multi-parametric MRI in caesarean section scar characterization and preoperative prediction of scar dehiscence: a prospective study, Acta Radiologica, volume 58, issue 7, <https://doi.org/10.1177/0284185116675659>
- Satpathy G, Kumar I, Matah M, Verma A. Comparative accuracy of magnetic resonance morphometry and sonography in assessment of post-cesarean uterine scar. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2018;28(2):169–174. doi:10.4103/ijri.IJRI_325_17
- Authored chapter “Dehydroepidandrosterone” in the book “Handbook of Drugs in Infertility”, Publication date 1.1.2020
- MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka (2006)
- MD (OBG) from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, U.P (2013)
- DNB (OBG) from National Board of Examinations, Delhi (2018)
- FNB (Reproductive Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, Delhi (2017)
- Topper of Post Graduate batch of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, IMS BHU,
- Distinction in IInd year MBBS Examination
- First prize at Infertility Quiz at FERTIVISION-2018 Conference at Kochi, Kerala
- First prize at Adolescent Quiz at FOGSI Adolescent (Thulir-2018) Conference, Chennai
- Second prize for Paper presentation on "Anemia in Adolescents - Prevalence and health awareness" at FOGSI Adolescent (Thulir- 2018) Conference, Chennai.
- Second prize for Poster presentation on “Asynchronous Bilateral Ovarian Torsion in an adolescent girl, a case report” at Obstetrics & Gynecology society of South India (OGSSI-2018) conference, Chennai
- Second prize in Endoscopy quiz at GET-ENDO 2018, National Conference of Indian Association of Gynecologists, April 2018 at Chennai
- Second prize- Paper Presentation on "Comparative evaluation of caesarean section by different techniques" at International FOGSI Conference on Saving Mothers, (SAVMA 2016), Allahabad, U.P
- Qualified in Semi-final in PG Quiz, National Conference of Obstetrics and Gynaecology- Basics to Recent & 27th State conference (UPCOG-2015).
- Sub-investigator to the WHO sponsored "CHAMPION TRIAL" (A Phase III, randomised, double blind, active, controlled, multinational, non-inferiority trial using carbetocin room temperature stable for the prevention of post-partum hemorrhage during the third stage of labour in women delivered vaginally).
- Delivered Faculty lecture on Immunotherapy.
- First prize in Quiz at UPCOG 2019, Varanasi, U.P
- Life member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)