Dr. Pinky Ronak Shah
DGO, MRCOG, PLAB (UK), DNB, FNB (Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Pinky Ronak Shah is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Mira Road, and Thane. She has an experience of 18+ years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology and 10 years in the field Reproductive Medicine. She is trained in Endoscopic Surgery and Ultrasonography. Dr. Pinky Shah is passionate about Reproductive medicine and she successfully completed over 2000 cycles.
- On Editor Board for book on Newer Trends in ART published by ISAR 2019
- Was part of NOS, Skill IVF workshop at Hinduja Hospital in forming Importance of consents and Record keeping in IVF
- On Peer review Board International Journal of Infertility and Medicine
Contributed Chapters in:
- Pre- ART evaluation, Assessment of fertilization and time lapse monitoring For book of IUI and ART
- Third Party Reproduction - AICOG Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2016
- Will Laparotomy banish in era of endoscopy - AICOG Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2016
- Role of MRI in fibroid – FOGSI focus on fibroid
- Egg Banking - AICOG Obstetrics and Gynecology Update 2016
- Newer Developments and Future Applications of Hysteroscopy – Manual of Hysteroscopy
- Gamete Morphology – ISAR Book on Infertility
- Monitoring of IVF Cycle – Newer trends in IVF
- Pharmacological Options to trigger final oocyte maturation in IVF- Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Algorithm on PID - Algorithm Book for Gynecologist
- Algorithm on Hydrosalphinx - Algorithm Book for Gynecologist
- Organized on IUI, Hysteroscopy, IVF procedures and Vitrification
- MBBS, Shree Bhausaheb Hire Govt Medical College, Dhule
- DGO, Civil Hospital, Dhule
- PLAB, UK
- DNB, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- FNB- Reproductive Medicine, Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai (2 years Post-Doctoral Fellowship with National Board of Examinations)
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine, Dubai
- Recipient of WONDER FOGSIAN AWARD
- University Topper in 2nd Year MBBS
- Gold Medal for post-graduation in OBGY
- Life member, MOGS: The Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- Life member, FOGSI: The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Life member, AFP: Association of Fellow Gynecologists
- Life member, ISAR: Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Life member, IAGE: Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists
- Life member, IMA: Indian Medical Association
- Life member, MMA: Malad Medical Association
- Life member, PCOS Society
Book Your Appointment
Thank you Nova IVF fertility. Your reassurance and confidence brought us joy. This is to express our happiness and thankfulness to the doctors, Staffs, nurses and clinical assistants of Nova IVF fertility. We appreciate the facility, infrastructure, advanced labs and the experience of the staff members. At Nova IVF fertility it is very nice and co-operative environment.
When I started my treatment I was very much scared about how it is going to be, but later I realized that you guys are amazing. The way that you support mentally is just amazing. My special thanks to Doctors at NOVA IVF Fertility. Thank you all for everything.I have never been to any other fertility hospital. But I can tell you one thing that everything is best in NOVA IVF. All staffs are very sweet and positive. Thank you so much.
Our experience in other hospitals has been very bad, but in NOVA IVF we had a very good experience. Everyone here is open minded & professional and we didn’t face any problem regarding appointments
It's been very nice experience with Nova IVF. Doctor had gave all details about procedure and made it easy to understand also they cure their patients very nice. If all report are ok then only doctors proceed for next step. All staff is good and they had given all good suggestion also they told everything like how we can get benefit, what should we do and what we should not do. And with the help of all that I got my positive result in 6 months.
From last 10 years I had consulted with so many doctors but I never got the result. In other hospital whatever the report are they proceed for next step which is not happened in Nova IVF. Also they don’t understand to their patients but in Nova IVF here all staff take care and support them. Thanks to Nova IVF clinic and all the staff.
Ms. Kavita Mali
When we done our IVF treatment for the first time, the result was positive but after five months it gets miscarriage. Then we have done IVF treatment second time, that time we had our bad luck and we didn't get success. Then we got to know about NOVA IVF again we decided to go for IVF third time and finally we got success. We are very thankful to NOVA IVF the whole team of Nova IVF center. NOVA IVF is very good as comparing others.
My experience is very good from the beginning to the completion of the treatment. All sisters and doctors are very good, they always take care of their patient. I am very happy that I found this Nova IVF Fertility. Thank you.
Article Reviewed & Case Studies
by Dr. Pinky Ronak Shah