Dr. Yugali Abhijit Warade
IVF Specialist in Mumbai
MBBS, DNB (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Technology (Homerton University, London)
Dr. Yugali Abhijit Warade is a fertility specialist with 13+ years of experience in OBG and fertility medicine. With her skills and expertise in the field of fertility medicine she aims to contribute to research and new advances in the field of ART. Dr. Yugali looks forward to contribute towards community and country.
Dr Yugali performs Infertility assessment, Follicle monitoring, IUI, ovum pick-up and embryo transfers. She also is skilled at performing fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries and has good knowledge of IVF labs.
Publications & Paper Presentations
- ‘Prognosis for live birth: Five years follow up of repeated implantation failure (RIF) conceived through IVF/ICSI or natural conception’: ISAR 2019, India.
- ’Reproductive outcomes in young infertile women having LOW AMH (< 35 years) with low AMH (< 1 ng/ml): ISAR 2019, India.
- Reproductive outcomes in young infertile women having LOW AMH (<1ng/ml) with clomiphene citrate IUI & IVF ICSI as compared to women with normal AMH (1-4 ng/ml) : ISAR 2018, India
- Effectiveness of ovulation induction in young patients (<35 years with low report analysis: AICOG 2013, India
- 'Review of sex ratio in Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital in last six years, A report analysis’: AICOG 2013, India.
- ‘Review of Sex ratio; 2011,in Wadia Maternity Hospital’ April 2012, Dr. Shirin Mehta Presentation Competition, won 1st Prize.
- ‘To assess the effectiveness of Nevirapine in preventing transmission of HIV from mother to child’: 26th All India ISOPARB & AFG Congress February 2010.
- ‘To assess the effectiveness of Nevirapine in preventing transmission of HIV from mother to child’ in the 37th Annual conference of Mumbai Obstetric and Gynaecological society; March, 2009.
- Warade Y, Balsarkar G, Bandekar P. A study to review sex ratio at birth and analyze preferences for the sex of the unborn. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2014 Feb;64(1):23-6.
- Warade Y, Dodwani S, Trivedi P. Conventional surgery and Biological slings for Stress Urinary Incontinence. Txt Understanding Female Urinary Incontinence: A master management. Editor: Prakash Trivedi, Jaypee publications; 1st Ed .2014.
- Trivedi P, Gandhi A, Warade Y. Midurethral Transobturator Sling Tape Techniques for Stress Urinary Incontinence Surgery. Txt Understanding Female Urinary Incontinence: A master management. Editor: Prakash Trivedi, Jaypee publications; 1st Ed .2014.
- MBBS from Dr DY Patil Hospital, Pune
- DNB (OBG) from Dr RN Cooper Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology, Homerton University, London
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Mumbai Obstetric and Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology India (FOGSI)