Dr. Charumati Pekhale
Infertility Specialist in Nashik
DGO, DNB (OBGY), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Masters in Reproductive Medicine, Part 1, Homerton University, London
Dr Charumati V. Pekhale is an experienced medical professional with more than 16yrs of expertise in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Infertility. Her focus lies in providing individualized treatment plans for couples seeking infertility treatment with a keen interest in cases of recurrent IVF failures, poor responders and egg freezing. She has helped hundreds of patients in achieving successful pregnancies.
She has been trained under the guidance of prominent IVF pioneers in India. She is also an academician who has made significant contributions in various researches and articles . She is invited as speaker and faculty in several national and international conferences as speaker and faculty. She has been providing IVF training to PG students and Gynaecologists.
She has 6+ years of experience of working as a consultant as an OBG & Fertility specialist in Lilavati Hospital and Bhatia Hospital in Mumbai.
Publications, Articles and Research:
- PCOS and Hyperandrogenemia, AMOGS Update 2023
- Semen Banking, Newer Trends in ART
- Luteal Phase Support, Textbook of IUI & ART
- Instrumentation in Hysteroscopy, Hysteroscopy Update - TOG, FOGSI & ISAR
- Successful outcome in a patient of recurrent implantation failures using non invasive PGT- A case report
- Comparative study on outcome in first trimester in IVF pregnancy and natural pregnancy
- Overview of Frozen Embryo transfer in a tertiary care Hospital
- MBBS from NDMVP Medical College, Nasik
- DGO from NDMVP Medical College & Civil Hospital, Nashik
- DNB (OBGY) from Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Mumbai & Japan
- Course in Reproductive Medicine & IVF, Homerton University, London.
- Post Graduate Program in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, American College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Infertility Management Modules, ISAR, Mumbai
- ISAR Certificate Course in ART, ISAR Mumbai
- Training course in Ultrasonography, Mumbai
- Training in Endoscopy, Mumbai
- Member of ISAR ( Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction )
- Member of MSR ( Maharashtra State Chapter of ISAR )
- Member of FOGSI ( Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India )
- Member of NOGS ( Nashik Obstetric & Gynaecology Society )
- Member of IMA ( Indian Medical Association )
- Ex - Member MOGS ( Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecology society )