Dr. Janani S
MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
One of the most awarded specialists in academics during her Post -graduation which includes 3 gold medals presented by the Honourable Vice-president of India, Dr .Janani has presented various research papers and published in reputed international journals. Well trained in fertility under various mentors she is adept in performing all types of assisted reproductive procedures. She also performs surgical procedures for women seeking fertility treatment.
- MBBS – Madurai Medical College
- MS (OBG) – ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, Chennai
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Madras Medical Mission
- Correlation of raised serum uric acid in first trimester of pregnancy and the risk of gestational diabetes: a prospective study-published in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynaecology (IJRCOG). www.ijrcog.org/index.php/ijrcog/article/view/3189
- Endometriosis and ART Outcome – Retrospective Analysis to be published in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynaecology (IJRCOG).
- OGSSI (Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of South India)
- FOGSI (The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India)
- ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- IFS (Indian Fertility Society)