Dr. Karishma Dafle
DNB (OBG) Reproductive Medicine Specialist
Dr. Karishma Dafle is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Pune. She has been specialising in the field of Reproductive Medicine for over a decade and believes in ethical and evidence-based treatment for her patients.
Her areas of interest include Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and recurrent implantation failure cases.
- MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- DNB (OBG) from Christian Fellowship Hospital Ottanchatram, Tamilnadu
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine in Dr M.G.R University of Health Sciences, Tamil Nadu
- Speaker at various National and International level Fertility conferences
- Conducts regular CMEs and Workshops for training doctors in Reproductive Medicine
- Publication in Indexed Journal – Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)