Dr. Sulbha Arora
IVF Specialist in Mira Road
MD, DNB (OBG), Fellowship in Basic & Advanced Assisted Reproductive Techniques (Israel)
Dr Sulbha Arora is a leading IVF specialist in Mumbai. She has been working in the field of infertility and gynecological treatments for over 26 years and is best known for her expertise and exemplary experience in helping couples conceive through assisted reproduction.
Her area of interest includes poor responders, PCOS, fertility preservation and donor programs for those with sperm or egg or embryo related issues.
Dr. Sulbha has been a key figure in establishing and operating several IVF centres in the city of Mumbai and has trained gynaecologists from India and abroad in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Sulbha is also a visiting Consultant in Cameroon, West Africa. She is also a Visiting Consultant for the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Group and ex-scientific director of Rotunda Blue.
Her mission is to provide specialized and individualized fertility and gynecological services to every patient. Dr Sulbha Arora believes in the technical advancement of medical science and knows how to use technology in the best way to treat patients.
- Actively involved in managing the online content for WARM (World Association of Reproductive Medicine) and ISFT (International Society for Fallopian Tubes) from 2007-10
- Past Associate Editor of the IVF Lite Journal of Minimal Stimulation, and Editor of the MOGS News and Views
- Peer Reviewer of the journals Fertility and Sterility, and the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India
- She has contributed several chapters on the subject in various textbooks.
- She has been a Peer Reviewer for the journals Fertility & Sterility, and the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India.
Editor of the Textbooks:
- Reproductive Medicine: Challenges, Solutions and Breakthroughs
- Handbook on Ovarian Stimulation
- Nova IVI Textbook of Infertility & Assisted Reproductive Technology
- MBBS from KJ Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion – Mumbai (1998)
- DNB from the Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai (2005)
- MD (OBG) from Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai (2005)
- International Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Israel
- Certificate Course in Cryopreservation & Transplantation of Ovarian Tissue from the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- MOGS Dr Shantabai Gulabchand Traveling Fellowship for her work in the field of Reproductive Medicine
- MOGS Dr Duru Shah Best Managing Committee Award in 2010
- Appreciation Award from the Israeli Obstetric & Gynaecological Society for outstanding work in the academic field
- Appreciation Award from MOGS at the 38th Annual MOGS Conference
- She has been the Organizing Secretary for several National & International workshops and conferences on all aspects of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery since the year 2004.
- She has been invited Faculty and delivered numerous talks on the subject.
- Managing Committee Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), 2020-22
- Managing Committee Member, Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS), 2009-10
- Associate Member, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG), UK
- Patron Member, PCOS Society of India
- Life Member, Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
- Life Member, Association of Fellow Gynaecologists (AFG)
- Life Member, Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)