Dr Pallavi Agarwal
IVF Specialist in Bhopal
MBBS, MD (OBG), Cosmetic Gynecology masters from ICCG, ICOG Certified Reproductive Medicine
Dr Pallavi Agarwal is an Infertility and IVF Specialist with over 9 years of experience in treating couples with fertility issues and 15+ yrs of experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She is a skilled endoscopic surgeon and has performed over 1500 surgeries. Dr Pallavi has been handling high risk pregnancy patients and has over 500 vaginal hysterectomy cases during her OBG stint. As an academician she has trained postgrad and fellowship students in various fertility procedures and surgeries. She has been a faculty in various conferences and was also a Teacher of FNB program in Bansal Hospital, Bhopal. She has been an associate professor since 2013 in SAIMS, Indore.
- Ovarian Calcification Mimicking Vesicle Calculus, Pallavi Agrawal, Pratibha Singh, Santosh Kumar Agrawal, Neeta Natu, Kamal Malukani- Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ Volume 2/ Issue 17/ April 29, 2013 Page-2929
- Hysteroscopic diagnosis and successful management of an acquired uterine arteriovenous malformation by percutaneous embolotherapy. J Midlife Health. 2013 Jan-Mar; 4(1): 57–59.
- Bladder neck leiomyoma presenting with acute retention of urine in an elderly female- J Midlife Health. 2014 Jan-Mar; 5(1): 45–48.
- Multiple giant cervical polyps: a case report with literature review- Indian journal of basic and applied medical research; June 2014vol-3, issue-3, P.338-343
- Body Mass Index and Its Role in Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy- International Scholarly Research Notices - Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 787604, 5 pages
- is farming a occupational hazard for severe male factor infertility – original article – Indian journal of basic and applied medical research June 2016 vol 5 issue 3 p 372-376
- Perinatal outcome in assisted reproductive pregnancies: comparative analysis of reduced verses unreduced gestation. International journal of reproductive medicine vol 2016 article ID 7404609, 6 pages
- Pregnancy Predictors after Intrauterine Insemination in Cases of Unexplained Infertility: A Prospective Study.Ishita Ganguly,1 Aparna Singh,1 Shilpa Bhandari,1 Pallavi Agrawal,1 and Nitika Gupta1.Volume 2016 |Article ID 5817823 |https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/5817823.
- Gupta N, Bhandari S, Agrawal P, Ganguly I, Singh A. Effect of endometrial cavity fluid on pregnancy rate of fresh versus frozen in vitro fertilization cycle. Journal of human reproductive sciences. 2017 Oct;10(4):288.
- Singh A, Bhandari S, Agrawal P, Gupta N, Munaganuru N. Use of clomiphene-based stimulation protocol in oocyte donors: a comparative study. Journal of human reproductive sciences. 2016 Jul;9(3):159.
- Bhandari S, Singh A, Agrawal P, Ganguli I. Findings in diagnostic laparoscopy in patients with unexplained infertility. Fertility Science and Research. 2015 Jan 1;2(1):29.12
- Agrawal SK, Chipde SS, Agrawal P. Laparoscopic heminephrectomy in non-functioning right moiety of a horseshoe kidney: Technical challenges and method to deal with. Journal of natural science, biology, and medicine. 2014 Jul;5(2):491.13 –
- Bhandari S, Ganguly I, Agrawal P, Bhandari S, Singh A, Gupta N. Comparative analysis of perinatal outcome of spontaneous pregnancy reduction and multifetal pregnancy reduction in triplet pregnancies conceived after assisted reproductive technique. Journal of human reproductive sciences. 2016 Jul;9(3):173.
- Agrawal P, Dhengle S, Chittawar PB. Preoperative Predictive Factors in Cervical Cerclage: Our-Experience. Indian Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2021 Oct 28;11(3).
- MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- MD (OBG) from GMC, Bhopal
- ICOG certified Course in Reproductive Medicine, SAIMS, Indore
- Cosmetic Gynaecology Masters from ICCG
Book Your Appointment
Good service and doctor all staff are very good
I got pregnant in first attempt Nova IVF bhopal is not a hospital it is like a family, all staff is very cooperate. Thank you so much to entire bhopal nova staff and doctor Thank you.
Good services and well trained staff. Thank you so much
Very nice and good service of Nova bhopal, staff is very much supportive and available every time with us and everything was well explained before treatment with transparency. All nursing staff, counsellor, centre head, doctor is very good and give their best to patients. My wife got pregnant in first attempt. Thank you Nova ? for this happens.