Infertility Treatment in India
Infertility Treatment in India
The Best IVF Chain in India
Nova IVF Fertility is the largest chain of IVF centres in India. We have an extensive understanding of the diverse needs of international patients which enables us to offer a wide range of infertility treatments.
Equipped with best-in-class technologies and advanced labs for IUI and IVF, Nova IVF Fertility has garnered enormous trust within the international patient community for quality and convenient infertility treatment. Catering to the needs of all infertile couples globally Nova IVF Fertility has kept its infertility treatment costs very affordable and happens to be the cheapest IVF treatment centre in India.
We help you in planning your visit
The patient sends Nova IVF Fertility a duly filled enquiry form with basic problems and medical reports (recent photographs, X-rays, ultrasound scans, pathological reports or a summary of observations on them, as per the treatment/procedure requirements) as an attachment.
Nova IVF Fertility will revert with:
- Answers to all their initial queries
- All inclusive cost estimate of the treatment
- A basic outline of the recuperation period for the selected treatment/procedure
We urge the patient to clarify their doubts about the treatment at this stage. Questions can be directed to us via email or telephone. If required a video conference can also be arranged.
- The patient confirms the travel schedule to us and we send the visa invite for the patient and any other attendants accompanying the patient to the Indian embassy (from where patient shall be applying for a visa)
- The patient forwards the detailed flight information to the Nova IVF Fertility team
- The Nova team than communicates the pre and post procedure instructions for the patient's selected procedure and a detailed itinerary for suggested appointments
All foreigners (i.e. patients holding non-Indian passports) seeking treatment at Nova IVF Fertility are advised to have a valid medical visa and other relevant documents, if any, specific to their country. Maldivian nationals are permitted to undergo treatment during their visa free entry stay of 90 days.
- The Nova IVF Fertility team arranges receiving and picking up the patient from the airport
- The patient's passport is verified for FRRO registration, and if required, the same is done online by the Nova IVF Fertility team
- The patient is then brought to the Nova IVF Fertility centre for the initial consultation with the doctor
- An appointment is taken and the patient with his/her attendant is informed of the registration procedure
- The patient's first consultation with the infertility expert is scheduled on arrival
- The Nova IVF Fertility expert will:
- Answer all of the patient's queries
- The patient and doctor mutually agree on the outcome and expectations of the results of treatment
- The patient should discuss all the available alternatives and understand the complications of the treatment/procedure.
Nova IVF Fertility has a dedicated network of accommodation in most hotels and guest houses near its centres. The patient selects an accommodation depending upon his/her choice and affordability. Representatives from Nova IVF Fertility are available for international patients to assist them with local information such as transportation, etc.
There are a few guest houses that allow for the patient to cook, however all our accommodation partners provide international cuisines and cater to specific diet requests of our patients.
Personnel from Nova IVF Fertility personally pick the patient up from the hotel/guest house and accompany them to the hospital on the day of the procedure to ensure that everything is in order. During the patient's stay, the attendant is also served complimentary meals.
Patients must recuperate in the place of treatment for the required post-procedure period which is dependent on the nature of the procedure. Our facilities are extremely hygienic and free from infections.
After the patient reaches home, follow up email consultations are available as well. Follow up consultations are done as per appointments scheduled and are a part of the treatment packages.