Fertility Center in Andheri
Mumbai is considered one of the fastest developing medical destinations in the country. In the last two decades, with the support of the government, the city has developed many super speciality hospitals, medical research, and diagnostic centres, many of which are managed by highly qualified and experienced medical specialists. The city has witnessed an inflow of patients from neighbouring countries like Egypt, Kenya, and UAE, and other countries like Canada, China, Russia, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and USA seeking complex surgeries and treatments.
Nova IVF Fertility has established five centres across Mumbai in Chembur, Mira Road, Thane, Vashi and an IVF center in Andheri. The centres are staffed with a team of experienced and qualified doctors who provide the latest treatments for intending parents, as well as couples who have experienced unsuccessful results in the past. With 71 centres located across 48 cities in India, the multi-award-winning fertility chain has successfully assisted in over 75,000 healthy IVF pregnancies.
OUR IVF SPECIALISTS
Services Offered by Nova IVF Fertility Centre in Andheri
Nova IVF centre in Andheri is at the forefront of technology-driven fertility services in Mumbai. The Andheri centre provides a suite of advanced treatments that include in vitro fertilization (IVF), ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection, embryo freezing, and preimplantation genetic testing (PGT). The centre is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and is committed to leveraging technology to enhance your chances of success.
The Nova IVF Fertility Andheri Centre provides a range of cutting-edge technology treatments comprising:
Why Choose Nova IVF Centre in Andheri?
The Nova IVF clinic in Andheri is committed to offering personalised reproductive care to their patients. At the Andheri centre, we sustain high medical and surgical standards with state-of-the-art facilities. We evaluate each case with compassion and sensitivity. Our staff is always available for you, as our patient, and we encourage you to ask as many questions as needed, as there's no such thing as too many questions.
State of the art Technology: The IVF clinic in Andheri employs the most advanced reproductive technology to increase your chances of success. Our state-of-the-art lab utilises RI Witness a cutting-edge electronic tracking and witnessing system that employs radio frequency ID technology to ensure quality.
We recognise the uniqueness of each individual and situation. As a result, at the IVF hospital in Andheri, we provide personalised care, offering the best evaluations, diagnoses, and treatments for both male and female infertility. Our patient-oriented and supportive environment is something we take great pride in.
Legacy Of leadership:
Since our establishment 10 years ago, we have been dedicated to assisting couples on their fertility journey in every possible manner. At the IVF hospital in Andheri, our aim is to apply embryology science to real-life patient care. We provide support throughout the process of translating scientific advancements into practical applications, all for the benefit of our patients. Nova IVF fertility clinics' combined record has crossed 70,000+ successful IVF pregnancies and counting. This is a testament to the expertise and experience of its fertility specialists and the effectiveness of its treatment protocols. This significant achievement showcases the trust and assurance that couples worldwide have in Nova IVF centres, making them a leading fertility solutions provider.
Take your first step towards
parenthood with India’s
Award winning fertility chain.
Need help? Talk to our fertility experts.08049388781
Maximise your chances of pregnancyFind an IVF Specialist
Nova IVF Fertility, Unit No. 101, 1st Floor, Sharayan Audeus Building, Above Hard Rock Café, Near Fun Republic Lane, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400 058
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are several indicators (for men and women, together) that show it's time to consult a fertility doctor:
- Erratic Cycles: If you're trying to become pregnant and you've had erratic periods in the past, you may have PCOS, which is a common condition among women. Thus, natural conception is challenging.
- Pelvic Pain: If you don't get your period or have pain in your pelvis, you might have endometriosis or a growing fibroid, which can make it hard to get pregnant.
- Thyroid Issues: When your thyroid hormone levels are low, it can affect your ovulation, which in turn reduces your fertility. Ovulation is the release of an egg from your ovary. Additionally, autoimmune or issues like pituitary illnesses as well as other underlying causes of hypothyroidism can affect fertility.
- Age Factor: After 35, women experience from diminished ovarian reserve, which can impact your chances of conceiving. In males, sperm production begins to drop by around 50.
- Unsuccessful Attempts: If you are below the age of 35 and have been attempting to achieve pregnancy for beyond one year without success.
- Low Sperm Quality: If the male partner's sperm quality, motility or count has been determined to be low.
- Medical History: If you or your partner have had cancer, multiple miscarriages, or a sexually transmitted infection in the past.
Early consultation at the best IVF center in Andheri will enable you to get the right advise and determine the suitable treatment. Remember, getting treatment at the earliest can have a big impact on your reproductive journey.
In Mumbai, Nova IVF Fertility has five centres–Andheri, Chembur, Mira Road, Vashi and Thane.
All the Nova IVF Fertility centres in Mumbai are open from Monday to Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are closed on Sundays and public holidays. To book a consultation with a specific doctor or at a centre of your choice, you can contact us at 08049388781 during working hours.
The expense associated with each cycle of intrauterine insemination (IUI) can begin from at least Rs. 9,000. Nevertheless, the overall cost may vary based on variables such as the prescribed medications, pre-existing medical disorders, the clinical condition, and the chosen modality of treatment.
You may access affordable fertility treatments like IVF that cost about Rs 99,000 upwards in Mumbai. The precise cost, however, may vary based on your specific treatment and the need of extra tests like pre-implantation genetic screening and/or DNA fragmentation index (DFI). You can inquire with the centre executives at the IVF hospital in Andheri for details about the expenses that apply specifically to your case.
ICSI, also known as intracytoplasmic sperm injection, involves many cycles, each of which entails additional expense that the patient has to pay independently. In India, an ICSI treatment can cost anywhere from Rs. 1,70,000 to Rs. 2,30,000 per cycle. Other tests which you may have to undergo like pre-implantation genetic testing and/or DFI, which you may want to have during your treatment, will be charged for separately. The estimated price only covers the standard procedure that your fertility doctor will specify.
Before the IVF embryo transfer, couples often opt for preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (PGT-A) that determines genetic disorders and aberrant chromosomal counts in the embryo. The test involves taking a biopsy of some cells from the embryo. Genetic labs estimate the cost of preimplantation genetic diagnosis per embryo and can typically cost over Rs. 17,000. Thus, the cost increases when more embryos need to be examined, and vice versa.
Your chances of becoming pregnant are highest at the best IVF centre in Andheri. The latest cutting-edge, successful therapies are offered by our board-certified physicians to help you achieve the pregnancy of your dreams.
Our Andheri centre offers the following advantages:
- Counselling: If a patient is struggling with the treatment, the counsellors at top IVF centre in Andheri offer support. You may face situations like delays in results, the extended duration of operations, or lengthy wait times. To help navigate through the ups and downs, the counsellors also share effective skills to manage stress both during the treatment at the clinic and beyond. The counselling services are tailored to the unique requirements of patients in crisis, those experiencing multiple pregnancies, those who have had infertility, and those who are nearing the conclusion of their medical treatment.
- Advanced Procedures: The IVF clinic in Andheri uses state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including pre-genetic screening (PGS) and endometrial receptivity arrays (ERA). The centre provides state-of-the-art reproductive procedures to boost your chances of having a healthy baby. The centre’s inhouse lab uses AI technology, which also aids in your progress.
- EMI option: The IVF centre in Andheri provides cost-effective treatments and a clear pricing framework. Nova IVF Fertility assures that there are no undisclosed expenses or deductibles, additional fees or unforeseen overhead costs that will be imposed during your experience across each of their centres. In addition, the Andheri centre provides equated monthly instalment (EMI) alternatives to enhance the accessibility and manageability of treatments for couples.
To schedule a consultation with a doctor at Nova IVF Fertility centre in Mumbai, you can call at 08049388781 or sending an email to email@example.com. You can also book an appointment directly from the Nova IVF Fertility website. From the top menu, click ‘City’ and select ‘Mumbai’ from the drop-down menu. The page will open to the Mumbai centre, which will feature 5 centre tabs. On the Andheri centre tab, you can click ‘Book Your Appointment’. You will view a ‘Book Your Appointment’ page. Fill in the required fields that include your name, mobile and select the preferred centre of choice from the drop-down menu. Click ‘Confirm Appointment’.
Our dedicated customer care team will assist you in verifying the doctors' availability and arranging an appointment at the top IVF center in Andheri. Additionally, we will send you the centre's address and a Google Maps link via WhatsApp to make navigation easier.