IVF Hospital in Baner
Pune has an broad network of hospitals and clinics staffed by highly competent medical specialists. For patients seeking treatment for heart conditions, cancer, orthopaedic surgery, or infertility, the city offers comprehensive healthcare solutions. People from various regions, both within Maharashtra and India , are drawn to Pune for medical care due to its reputation for quality and affordability. Pune's medical infrastructure is equipped with cutting-edge technology and modern facilities, ensuring that patients receive top-notch care. Pune's accessible transportation system also facilitates easy access to these medical services. Pune has a robust healthcare ecosystem, coupled with its cost-effectiveness, which helps position the city as a healthcare hub, attracting patients from near and far.
Nova IVF Fertility has received several honours and has successfully accomplished over 75,000 healthy IVF live births since its start twenty years ago. The clinic, known as one of India's largest reproductive clinics, has over 71 centres in 48 cities in the country. Nova IVF has three centres in Pune located in Kharadi, Lulla Nagar, and an IVF center in Baner. The facilities are therefore conveniently accessible to both residents of Pune and neighbouring districts of Pune . Furthermore, the fertility clinics have proficient IVF specialists who provide the most cutting-edge therapies to intended parents as well as couples with complicated clinical conditions.
Services offered at Nova IVF Hospital in Baner
The facility has built a modern yet welcoming environment to increase each patient's chances of a successful pregnancy. To assist you in your attempt to become a parent, the facility provides a variety of treatment options like as IUI, IVF, and ICSI, as well as freezing embryos, DFI, MACS and PGT. As a consequence of sophisticated technology, competence, and comprehensive reproductive care, patients will get the very best line of treatment possible under one roof.
The IVF hospital in Baner offers a gamut of services as enlisted below:
Why Choose Nova IVF treatment in Baner?
The leading IVF center in Baner is driven by on Nova IVF's core mission of providing the highest standard of fertility care in India. With a focus on diagnostic excellence, the clinic employs advanced technologies to ensure accurate and thorough evaluations. The centre is also dedicated to optimising success rates, offering personalised treatment plans to improve the patient's chances of a successful pregnancy.
Mission & Vision:
Committed to becoming the leading global fertility healthcare provider, guided by principles of trust, scientific innovation, and technological excellence, our team at the IVF clinic in Baner consistently strives to set new benchmarks in patient care, cutting-edge technology, and customer engagement. Our multifaceted approach ensures that we not only meet but exceed expectations in all operational areas. We are dedicated to offering our patients an exceptional experience that encompasses all aspects of clinical treatment, from initial consultation to follow-up care, thereby embodying our vision in every interaction and procedure we undertake.
Our focus on diagnostic excellence sets the standard for how we approach fertility treatment at our IVF center in Baner. We employ a range of state-of-the-art diagnostic tests and screening procedures to identify the root cause of fertility issues accurately. From hormone assessments to advanced imaging techniques, we offer comprehensive evaluations that inform individualised treatment plans. Our medical team stays updated on the latest advancements in fertility diagnostics, ensuring that our patients benefit from the most reliable and effective testing available. This focus on diagnostic precision lays the foundation for treatment strategies that maximise your chances of successful conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Optimising Success Rates:
At our IVF center in Baner, our commitment to executing thorough medical investigations and analysis provides the foundation for our advanced fertility treatments. Utilising modern technologies and up-to-date protocols, we have consistently achieved high IVF success rates. Our goal is not just to initiate pregnancies, but to help you actually bring home a healthy baby. Regardless of your age or how you respond to fertility medications, we're committed to working collaboratively with you to meet your family-building goals.. This allows us to offer even safer and more efficient vitrification of both eggs and embryos, providing you with the best possible chance for a successful pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
In the case either the male or female partner experiences the symptoms enlisted below in their respective categories, they should schedule a consultation with an IVF centre in Baner:
- Irregular Cycles: PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disease), which are common disorders among women in many nations, may be the cause of your irregular periods. Natural conception may be challenging under certain circumstances.
- Pelvic discomfort: Endometriosis or a growing fibroid may make it harder to conceive if you have missing periods or are feeling discomfort in the pelvic or abdominal region.
- Thyroid problems: Low thyroid hormone levels might affect ovulation and reduce fertility. The process of an egg being released from the ovary is referred to as ovulation. Additionally, fertility may be impacted by autoimmune diseases, pituitary conditions, and other underlying causes of hypothyroidism.
- Age: After the age of 35, women's ovarian reserves begin to drop, which may have an impact on your capacity to conceive. In contrast, men's sperm production begins to diminish around the age of 45+. Incase of premature ovarian failure egg count and quality drops even sooner in women.
- Ineffective Efforts: If you've been trying to conceive for more than a year and are under 35, you may want to think about getting assistance from a fertility expert.
- Low Sperm Quality: If it is discovered that the male partner's sperm are of insufficient quality, motility, or quantity.
- Medical History: If you or your partner have ever had a sexually transmitted infection, repeated miscarriages, known genetic conditions or cancer.
It is imperative that you get in touch with a doctor in the case a partner, or both partners have experienced any of the symptoms listed above. Schedule a consultation at the best IVF facility in Baner. They will help you choose the best line of treatment for your unique needs by providing you with helpful guidance. It's important to keep in mind that getting help as soon as you can have a big influence and help you better prepare for your future as prospective parents.
In the last 10 years, Nova IVF Fertility has founded three facilities in Pune, some of which are in prime areas like Kharadi, Lulla Nagar, and an IVF clinic in Baner.
The Nova IVF Fertility clinics in Pune are open Monday through Saturday from 9a.m. to 5 p.m. The centres are all closed on Sundays and national holidays. Call us at 08049388781 during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with a specific doctor or at the preferred centre.
A single intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycle can start at a minimum cost of Rs. 10,000. The overall cost may change depending on the particular drugs provided, any underlying illnesses, the severity of the clinical condition, and the type of treatment your doctor chooses.
In Pune, you may get more affordable fertility treatments. For instance, IVF procedures typically start at Rs. 1,25,000 without medications The exact cost may vary depending on your unique treatment plan and if additional tests like pre-implantation genetic testing or DNA fragmentation index (DFI) are required. You can contact the centre executives at the IVF clinic in Baner for more details.
The patient may require multiple rounds of intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and each cycle is charged independently. The price of an ICSI procedure in India may range from Rs. 1,70,000 to Rs. 2,30,000 each cycle. You could be needed to take additional tests during your treatment, such DFI and/or pre-implantation genetic testing, which can incur additional costs for each of these evaluations. Standard rates apply to conventional procedures or as mentioned by your fertility specialist.
Prior to embryo transfer during in vitro fertilisation (IVF), many couples choose to undergo preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (PGT-A). The test is used to identify chromosomal abnormalities and genetic diseases in the embryo. It is essential to take a biopsy of embryonic cells in order to conduct the test. Genetic labs estimate that preimplantation genetic diagnosis for each embryo normally costs more than Rs. 18,500 on average. The price will vary if more embryos need to be examined.
The award-winning IVF center in Baner has a team of skilled clinicians who provide the best fertility care in an intimate setting tailored to each patient's needs.
The following are some of the benefits that Baner centre IVF clinic patients enjoy:
- Intimate Setting: The IVF clinic in Baner offers a more personal clinic setting that enables the team to focus closely on each patient's unique journey toward parenthood. Unlike large hospitals that can be overwhelming, our dedicated team gets to know you well, ensuring consistent, respectful care. You'll see familiar faces at each visit, enhancing your comfort and confidence.
- No Waiting List: At the clinic, you won't encounter waiting lists, enabling you to start IVF treatment quickly. We even offer appointments six days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., making it convenient for you to come in before work or after work on weekdays and maintain your privacy. This flexibility ensures that you can proceed with your fertility journey as per your convenience and timeline, without unnecessary delays.
- Recognised As Leaders in Fertility Treatment: The IVF clinic in Baner has received national and regional awards, highlighting their commitment to excellent, patient-focused reproductive care. This includes recognition as the ‘Best Healthcare Brand of 2023’ and ‘IVF Chain of the Year’ at the ET Healthworld National Fertility Awards.
To schedule a consultation with a fertility specialist at the best IVF center in Baner, please feel free to contact us at 08049388781. Furthermore, for further information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you have the option to conveniently book an appointment directly through the Nova IVF Fertility website.