Best IVF Centre In Vasant Vihar
Distinguished for its exceptional healthcare offerings, Delhi-NCR stands out as a leading international medical destination. Boasting cutting-edge facilities and skilled specialists, it attracts patients globally seeking superior treatments. The region's hospitals offer a spectrum of medical services, including cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, and infertility. With advanced technology and personalised care, patients find solace in the best medical facilities available in Delhi-NCR. The region's reputation for excellence in medical tourism continues to grow due to affordable costs and exceptional outcomes.
At Nova IVF Vasant Vihar, our expert reproductive endocrinologists and clinical specialists are dedicated to efficiently diagnosing and effectively treating male and female infertility. The facility offers both, low-tech options like IUI and high-tech interventions like ICSI or genetic screening of embryos. Depending on your clinical needs, we also provide egg freezing, sperm banking, and embryo cryopreservation services, helping thousands of patients preserve their fertility and reproductive options.
To date, Nova IVF Fertility centres have facilitated over 56,000 successful IVF pregnancies, and our commitment to assisting couples in achieving their dream of growing their families remains unwavering. With a focus on patient-centric care, Nova IVF Fertility delivers the highest standard of services through its state-of-the-art IVF laboratories and over 25 centres, earning recognition as a top fertility centre in India.
OUR IVF SPECIALISTS
For 10 years, Nova IVF has been treating patients to enable them to achieve their family goals. Our team brings together a wealth of experience, state-of-the-art precision diagnosis leveraged by the support of advanced technology.
Why Choose Nova IVF treatment in Vasant Vihar?
Nova IVF Vasant Vihar is elevating patient-centred care to new standards. Our program allows us to provide a robust support system throughout your fertility journey with us. Our team will support you through every step, guiding and educating you, and helping you realise your family building dreams.
Nova IVF Vasant Vihar sets itself apart by having an on-site lab, providing convenient procedures without the need for offsite travel. With resident specialists, examinations and treatments are expedited. Led by experienced fertility doctors, our staff empathises with patients' medical and emotional needs throughout their fertility journey.
Our labs are equipped with the latest diagnostic technologies for the best outcome for you and your family. Utilising advanced technology, our physicians and embryology teams consistently achieve high success rates, surpassing national averages in implantation, and live birth rates.
Dedicated To Success:
Our primary focus is to support you in achieving your family-building goals. Through advanced research, quality controls, and data-driven protocols, we strive to improve reproductive outcomes, earning Nova IVF its status as a leader. We offer hope to patients who faced disappointments elsewhere, ensuring even challenging cases have a real chance at reproductive success. Our dedication to success drives us to innovate continually and lead the way in fertility and reproductive medicine.
Take your first step towards
parenthood with India’s
Award winning fertility chain.
Need help? Talk to our fertility experts.08049388781
Maximise your chances of pregnancyFind an IVF Specialist
Nova IVF Fertility, Southend Fertility & IVF, Building No. 2, Ground Floor, Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar, Delhi - 110 057
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some signs that indicate the right time to consult a fertility specialist:
- Irregular Periods: If your periods are irregular, you might have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which is common in women.
- Pelvic Pain: If you experience missed periods or pelvic pain, you could have endometriosis or a fibroid, which can hamper conception.
- Thyroid Issues: If you have thyroid problems, it can affect your menstrual cycle and ovulation.
- Age Factor: If you're over 35 and trying to get pregnant, your egg reserve may decrease. This can impact your chances of conceiving.
- Unsuccessful Attempts: If you're under 35 and have been trying to conceive for over a year without success.
- Low Sperm Quality: If you or your partner has been diagnosed with low sperm count or poor sperm quality.
- Age Over 40: Conceiving after 40 is possible, but there are risks and challenges due to age-related factors.
- Medical History: If you have a history of cancer or multiple miscarriages.
By visiting a fertility specialist early, you can receive personalised care and explore suitable treatments, paving the way for a hopeful and fulfilling path towards starting a family. Remember, seeking help early can make a significant difference in your fertility journey.
The Nova IVF Fertility clinics are located in six centres–Indirapuram, Gurugram, Noida, Rajouri Garden, Vasant Vihar, and with an OPD IVF clinic in Dwarka.
Our clinic operates from Monday to Saturday, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are closed on Sundays and certain public holidays. For the most up-to-date information, you can contact our helpline. To book an appointment with a specific doctor or for general consultations at the OPD, please reach out to Nova IVF at 0804988781 during our working hours.
The cost of each intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycle can exceed Rs 16,000. However, the total expense may vary depending on individual factors like medicines required, pre-existing medical conditions, the specific cause of infertility, and the type of treatment selected.
At Nova IVF Fertility Vasant Vihar, you can access affordable fertility treatment options, including IVF treatment starting at Rs 1,83,000. However, the actual cost may vary depending on factors such as the specific treatment you have elected and the requirement for additional tests like pre-implantation genetic testing and/or DNA fragmentation index (DFI). You can ask for more details about treatment costs specific to your case with the centre team.
ICSI or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection occurs in multiple cycles, each of which has additional costs that patient are required to pay separately. The minimum ICSI treatment cost in India can range between Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 per cycle. The cost may not include specialised tests like pre-implantation genetic testing and/or DFI that you may opt for during your treatment. The cost only includes the standard methods and techniques, that will be specified by your fertility team.
Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies (PGT-A) is a procedure where embryos are biopsied to check for abnormal chromosome numbers and genetic diseases before the IVF embryo transfer. The cost of preimplantation genetic diagnosis is determined per embryo by genetic laboratories. As the number of embryos to be tested increases, the expense also increases. Typically, each embryo's cost is more than Rs 4,500.
Nova IVF fertility gives you the best chance of pregnancy. Our board-certified doctors provide the most advanced, effective treatments to make your dreams of pregnancy become a reality.
Our Vasant Vihar centre offers the following advantages:
- Counselling: We provide emotional support to patients who may be experiencing distress due to treatment-related issues. This could include delays, failures, the intensive phase of procedures, waiting periods, or decisional conflicts about continuing or ending treatment. We assist you in coping with both in-clinic and external situations with stress management techniques. Our counselling services address the specific needs of patients during times of distress, pregnancy after infertility, multiple pregnancies, and when facing the end of medical treatment.
- Advanced Procedures: Exceptional fertility is about providing technical expertise and the ability to work with you to meet your unique needs. The Vasant Vihar centre provides advanced fertility procedures that incorporate cutting-edge techniques and technologies to improve your chances of a successful pregnancy.
- EMI option: We offer affordable treatment options with a transparent pricing structure. This means there are no hidden costs or deductibles, surcharges or unexpected expense overheads that will be levied during your journey with us. Additionally, we provide flexible EMI options to make fertility treatment more accessible and manageable for you.
To schedule an appointment at Nova IVF Delhi-NCR centre, you have multiple options. You can book your appointment online. Alternatively, for a more convenient approach, you may contact the Nova IVF centre by dialling 08049388781 or sending an email to email@example.com
- How to book an appointment at Delhi-NCR Vasant Vihar centre
On the Nova IVF Fertility website top menu, click ‘City’ and select ‘Delhi-NCR’ from the drop-down menu. The page will open to the Delhi-NCR centre page with 5 centre tabs. On the Vasant Vihar centre tab, you can click ‘Book Your Appointment’. You will view a ‘Book Your Appointment’ page. Fill in the required fields that include your name, mobile and select the preferred centre of choice from the drop-down menu. Click ‘Confirm Appointment’.
Our dedicated customer care team will assist you in verifying the doctors' availability and arranging an appointment. Additionally, we'll send you the centre's address and a Google Maps link via WhatsApp to make navigation easier.