Our Fertility Clinics In Hyderabad
Nova IVF Fertility, Plot No.6-3-251/6A , Beside GVK One, Road No.1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 firstname.lastname@example.org 08049388781
Nova IVF Fertility, 3rd floor, KKR Y Junction Commercial Complex, 5-5-36/1A, Mumbai Hwy, Saraswati Vihar, Pragathi Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 email@example.com 08049388781
1-13-1099/3, 3rd Floor, AYR Tower, Victoria Memorial Metro station Dwarakapuram, L. B. Nagar Circle, Hyderabad, Telangana.firstname.lastname@example.org 08049388781
IVF Doctors in Hyderabad
Services offered at Nova IVF Hospital in HyderabadNova IVF center in Hyderabad offers the following facilities and services in addition to IUI, IVF, IVF - ICSI:
This is the process that involves freezing the eggs extracted from the womb and preserving them at low temperatures (about −196 °C) until further requirement.
This process is similar to egg vitrification; however, instead of a fertilized egg, an embryo is frozen and preserved for use later if required.
About Nova IVF Fertility Hyderabad
As one of the best IVF centers in Hyderabad, Nova IVF fertility offers you a safe space to realize your dreams. Our team of experts is ready to consult you in a clear manner informing you about each procedure in detail. Additionally, there are no hidden charges; the Nova team will communicate every cost involved during the process in a transparent manner.
You can choose a fertility assessment procedure before going through an IVF cycle. This allows us to determine the best time to execute the plan and increase your chances of conceiving. Our team will also counsel you on the best way to start your own family and share a customized plan for you. Thus, helping you to make an informed decision and choose the best IVF hospital in Hyderabad for your family.
Why should you choose NOVA IVF center in Hyderabad?
The reasons listed below will help you understand what Nova IVF centers in Hyderabad have to offer:
- 1. Members of our expert IVF specialists who have 10+ years of individual work experience.
- 2. Embryologists who are trained to follow the clinical protocols.
- 3. We provide the most affordable pricing.
- 4. All procedures are performed as per the ART act.
- 5. Well-trained embryologists manage the state-of-the-art embryology labs and make the process efficient and significantly minimize the room for error.
- 6. Transparent communication ensures couples understand the procedures and costs involved.
- 7. You will also have the support of our empathic in-house counselors to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can you choose the best IVF centers in Hyderabad ?
The following parameters can help you find the perfect match:
- The success rate of one IVF cycle is up to 40%whereas at Nova IVF its 64%. Also IVF success rate is an age-dependent parameter; the success rates of IVF decrease as the age of the individuals seeking treatment increases. If an IVF clinic in Hyderabad is promising higher success rates, you should ask them to provide the same in writing.
- IVF is generally considered an expensive procedure, majorly due to the hormonal injections required. Some IVF hospitals in Hyderabad may share a discounted price, but it will likely have hidden charges for different procedures. Thus, look for an IVF clinic that has transparency in terms of costs.
- Do not compromise the quality of treatment for a conveniently located IVF hospital in Hyderabad near your house. This will greatly impact the success rate of IVF.
- Ask about the individual qualifications of the fertility specialists and embryologists. The expertise of the embryologist handling your eggs is as important as the expertise of your consulting doctor.