Dr. Indumathi Joy
IVF Specialist In Anna Nagar
DGO, DNB (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FRM)
Dr. Indumati Joy has over 13+ years of experience in treating couples with fertility. She is well experienced in IVF procedures including oocyte retrieval and embryo transfers. She has experience in treating male fertility – Testicular biopsy, TESA and PESA for indicated severe male factor infertility patients. Dr Indumati also performs endoscopy – Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Fertility enhancing surgeries.
- Published a review article on “Gestational Diabetics –Maternal and Fetal outcome “ in the journal of obstetrics and gynaecology in May 2010.
- Presented a paper on “Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome” at GESI- Gynaec Endocrinological Society of India at the third Annual congress at Pune on 4th of May 2013.
- Presented a paper on “ Proximal tubal occlusion in hydrosalpinx and the IVF outcome” in the KISAR chapter of the ISAR in 2013 in Mysore.
- Presented a paper in ISAR in 2014 in Ahmedabad and a Poster in the RCOG congress 2014 held at Hyderabad.
- The topic being” The outcome of the individualized GnRH Antagonist protocol with the fixed Antagonist protocol in IVF/ICSI/ET cycles. The above paper was published in the ISAR journal.
- Published a case report on “Vulval lieomyoma” in Indian Journal of clininal Practices in September 2015.
- Published case report on “ successful pregnancy outcome following Cryo Preservation of embryos in a patient with ovarian cancer” in 2015in IFFS.
- Published a case report on “Pregnancy out come in a multi gravid with SLE and peripartum Cardiomyopathy”. In 2015 RCOG conference.
- Presented a paper on “ Diagnostic Dilemmas in SLE patients during post partum period in RCOG conference in 2016.
- Presented a paper on “A rare case of uterine varices encounted during caesarean section in RCOG conference 2016.
- Co presented an oral presentation on dual trigger in IVF /ICSI cycles in ISAR 2016 in Indore.
- Presented a paper on recurrent implantation fsilure and panel discussion on fertility enhancing surgeries in ISAR 2018 held in Mumbai.
- Presented on optimization of IUI in the Erode chapter of TAPISAR in September 2019.
CO Author & Guide for the following scientific presentations
- Morphology of oocyte & ICSI outcome retrospective study in tertiary care ART centre in 2015 in ISAR conference.
- Comparison of Day 2 versus Day 3 embryo transfer in frozen embryo transfer cycles In IFFS in 2016.
- The attitude of staff nurses towards the infertility couples attending the tertiary IVF centre – IFFS conference in 2016.
- Obesity & Semen parameters IFFS conference 2016.
- Role of antrogen modulators in poor responders in IVF /ICSI cycles ISAR 2016.
- Role of monitoring Serum progesterone values in the mid luteal phase in frozen replacement cycles IFFS conference.
- High Serum estrodiol values on the day of ovulation trigger & its impact on ICSI outcome – A prospective study accepted in ISAR 2017.
- Atosiban – Oxytocin receptor Antagonist- Its role in patients undergoing frozen embryo replacement with previous IVF failure accepted in (ISAR 2017).
- Comparison of subcutaneous vs intra muscular progesterone injections in luteal support in fresh & frozen embryo transfer cycles.
- Individualizing the IVF stimulation protocols based on the Poseidon criteria.
- Intrauterine HCG injections on the day of oocyte retrieval increases the pregnancy rate in poor responders- A prospective study.
- Does AMH have a predictive role among the oocyte donors in IVF cycles.
- Prevalence of calcium Deficiency and its impact on fertility among men visiting a tertiary fertility centre.
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- DGO from Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- DNB from Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai
- FRM -Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- ISAR - Indian Society of Assissted Reproduction
- TAPISAR - Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Chapter of ISAR
- FOGSI - Federation of OBGYN Society of India
- IFS - Indian Fertility Society
- IAGE - Indian Association of Gynaec Endoscopists
- PCOS - Society of India