Dr. Arya Rajendran
IVF Specialist in Palakkad
MBBS, MD (O&G), DNB (O&G), FNB (Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Arya is a fertility specialist from Palakkad, Kerala who has over 8 years of experience in the field of obstetrics & gynecology and fertility medicine. She is well trained in human endocrinology and fertility treatment. Her areas of interests include Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Endometriosis, Oncopreservation, Male infertility and Recurrent pregnancy loss.
Subfertility is not just a medical diagnosis but a severe personal crisis with crippling social implications. Dr. Arya believes in the role of Reproductive Medicine doctor to be empathetic with the couple while being rooted on sound scientific principles to deliver the best effort for a successful pregnancy. With over a hundred positive pregnancy outcomes in a year Dr Arya brings compassion and expertise to the forefront of fertility treatment.
- Rajendran A, Agarwal S, Madhuprakash S, Rao KA. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Carrier Discretion to Prenatal Care—Report of a Case. Int J Infertil Fetal Med 2018;9(1&2):25-26.
- Agarwal S, Rajendran A, Mannem H, Rao KA. Bilateral Ovarian Torsion: A Rare Complication Ovarian Stimulation in In Vitro Fertilization. Int J Infertil Fetal Med 2018;9(1&2):22-24.
- "Impact of pre-maturation culture on zygote morphology in IVM- An early clue to embryo competence" – Accepted in press IJIFM_21_57_R1.
- “Textbook of Assisted Reproduction”, Editor: Dr Kamini Rao, Jaypee Publishing. Chapters - Recent trends in ART, Embryo Transfer.
- Textbook of Obstetric Emergencies, Editor: Dr Kamini Rao, Jaypee Publishing. Chapter – Amniotic fluid emergencies.
- Textbook of Gynaecological Emergencies, Editor: Dr Kamini Rao, Jaypee Publishing. Chapter – Fibroid uterus.
- Chapter in FOGSI textbook on Twins, 2016
- MBBS from Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences under The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- MD (OBG) from Government Medical College, Amritsar affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- FNB (Reproductive Medicine), Bangalore
- First Prize – Oral Paper presentation at national conference - Fertivision 2018, Cochin.
- Second Prize – Oral Paper presentation at State Conference - Karnataka ISAR Conference 2018.
- First Prize – Oral Paper presentation at national conference - Life Conference, Bangalore 2018.
- First Prize – Oral Paper presentation at national conference - Life Conference, Bangalore 2017.
- Third prize in National level quiz on “High Risk Pregnancies” conducted at North Zone YUVA FOGSI quiz at Srinagar, 2015.
- Secured Distinction in University exams in Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, General Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Secured University Rank 1 (Gold Medal) in the final examination.
- Secured highest marks at national level exit exam in the year 2019.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Trichur Obstetrics & Gynaec Society
Book Your Appointment
Article Reviewed & Case Studies
by Dr. Arya Rajendran