Dr. Meenakshi Mehta
MBBS, MS, CIMP, FRM, PGDMLS
Dr. Meenakshi Mehta is a Fertility a at Nova Ind IVF Specialist with VF Fertility, Hisar. She has been an active in the field of Reproductive Medicine for 9+ years and has helped many couples conceive successfully via ART.
Apart from guiding women during menstrual periods, pregnancy and labor, threatened abortion, childbirth and post-partum conditions, she is adept at handling complicated cases like recurrent implantation failure and pregnancy loss.
- MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma Medical College, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak (2008)
- MS (OBG) from SMS Medical College, RUHS, Jaipur (2012)
- Credentialed Indian Menopause Practitioner (CIMP) by Indian Menopause Society
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Legal Systems from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (2019)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Nadkarni Medical Training Academy (2019)
- Won prize in poster presentation in International Urogynaecology conference held in Ahmedabad.
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member, Indian Menopause Society (IMS)
- Life Member, PCOS Society
- Life Member, Indian Fertility Society (IFS)