Dr. Gayathri Reddy Patlolla
MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Diploma in Basic & Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (IGIL University, Germany)
Dr. Gayathri Reddy Patlolla is a Fertility Specialist at Nova IVF Fertility, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. She has a cumulative experience of 13 years is the field of Gynaecology, Infertility and Laparoscopy and is an expert in the field of Reproductive Medicine with high success rate with numerous IVF Pregnancies to her credit.
Dr. Gayathri’s treatment ranges from basic to the most advanced treatments as per the need of the couple ranging from Basic Infertility workup for a couple, follicular monitoring, Pelvis Scan, Natural trying cycles, Intra uterine Insemination (IUI), In vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Male Infertility Workups, Sperm Donor Program, Egg Donor Endometrial Receptivity Assay (ERA), Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing.
Dr. Gayathri Reddy Patlolla has special interest and is skillful in handling patients with Recurrent IVF Failures, Thin Endometrium, Poor Egg Reserve, Low AMH, Multiple Miscarriages, Age above 35 years, PCOS, Tubal Infertility, Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
She provides a comprehensive range of services for infertility and is also known for her personalized attention to the patient’s problem, dedication and transparency in every step of the treatment process keeping in mind patients emotional status and economical constraints and provides them an individualized treatment as per the patient’s individual needs which is very cost effective with high success rates.
Dr. Gayathri Reddy Patlolla is patient centric and has a very patient friendly, understanding & empathetic approach towards her patients. She has a keen interest in Academics & Research and is consistently updating herself with the latest developments in the fertility treatments through seminars, Conferences, etc., where she is an active member and she practices evidence based medicine which enhances the success rate of her infertility cases significantly.
- MBBS from Kakatiya Medical College, NTR University of Health Services, AP
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Ultrasound course in OBGY & Infertility
- ICOG Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
- Diploma in Basic & Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (From Prestigious IGIL University, Germany)
- FOGSI Fellowship in Gynanc Endoscopy, Ahmedabad
- Fellowship in Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopy, Gujarat
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction(ISAR)
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India(FOGSI)
- Member, Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of Hyderabad (OGSH)
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of Telangana State Medical Council(TSMC)