Dr. Jyoti Tripathi
DNB(OBGY), Fellowship in Infertility & Endoscopy
Dr. Jyoti Tripathi is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Indore. She has been active in the field of Reproductive Medicine for 15+ years and has been specialising in Infertility Management for 10+ years.
Her focus areas include cases involving advanced age, recurrent implantation failure, recurrent miscarriages, poor ovarian reserve and thin endometrium. She believes in helping couples with poor sperm parameters and poor ovarian reserve to conceive with their own gametes wherever possible. She has completed 1500+ IVF cycles during her decade-long stint as a fertility expert.
- Comparison of Pap Smear and Colposcopy In Screening Cervical Lesions (Thesis For DNB)
- MBBS from Rural Medical College, LONI (2004)
- DNB (OBG) from Bhandari Hospital and Research Centre, Indore (2010)
- Fellowship in Infertility and Laparoscopy from Nadkarni Hospital, Surat (2012)
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Member, Indian Fertility Society (IFS)