Dr. Saeeda Wasim
IVF Specialist in Hazratganj
MS (OBG), FNB (Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Saeeda Wasim is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Lucknow. She has an overall experience of 11+ years in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Infertility Management and has helped thousands of couples realise their dream of parenthood via IVF.
Apart from excelling at handling a wide range of infertility cases, she is trained to perform fertility enhancing laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgeries. Her areas of focus include PCOS, endometriosis and male factor infertility. Her research is currently focused on management of recurrent implantation failure.
- Right Serous Cystadenomawith Left Brenner Tumor in a Post-Menopausal Female: A Rare Case of Bilateral Ovarian Tumor. S Wasim, S Ahmad: Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, Vol 3, Issue 4, 2014
- Comparative study of Ormeloxifene and Medroxyprogesterone acetate in AUB. Z Godha, MohsinZ, SHakim, S Wasim. The Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecologyof India, (september-october 2016) 66(S1) S395-S397
- Levels of serum Zinc and Manganese among Post-Menopausal patients with Thyroid dysfunction. S Ahmad, S Wasim, International Journal of Bioassays 5.2 (2016): 4821-4824
- Progesterone Supplementation in PCOS Women Undergoing Clomiphene Citrate Stimulated IUI may improve Pregnancy. S Sharma, BSG Rani, S Bathwal, S Wasim, P Mandve, B Chakravarty. Ann. Int. Med. Den. Res. 2017; 3(4): OG01- OG05. DOI: 10.21276/aimdr.2017.3.4.OG1
- Cytomegalovirus Infection in Pregnancy- A Review, S Wasim, Era’s Journal of Medical Research, Vol4 No:2,2017, DOI:10.24041/ejmr2017.47
Chapters in books:
Contributed a chapter on stem cell therapy in reproductive medicine in book ‘Practical Guide in Assisted Reproductive Technology’, Jaypee publications 2018, Edited by Dr Geeta Ganguly Mukherjee, Dr Gautam Khastagir & Dr Siddhartha Chatterjee.
- MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur (2009)
- MS (OBG) from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, A.M.U, Aligarh (3-yr post graduate course from Jan 2009 to Jan 2012, course recognized by Medical Council of India)
- FNB Training in fellowship of National Board in Reproductive Medicine, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata
- WON, Dr. Asha Baxi Award in Junior category for best paper presentation at national ISAR 2018 conference held at Kolkata, India.
- WON, ASRM (American society of reproductive medicine) Corporate member council in training travel award for best paper presentation at ASRM 2017, held at San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- WON, THIRD PRIZE for paper presentation at BOGSCON (The Bengal obstetrics and Gynaecological society) 2016 held at Kolkata, India.
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Book Your Appointment
We feel very happy after coming here. All the staff are good and their behaviour and also work is very prestigious. Especially I am very thankful to Dr Saeeda Wasim that she gave us her blessings.
Kusum Lata Shukla
I came to Nova for the treatment and I am very thankful that I have conceived. I am thankful to my doctor Dr. Saeeda Wasim and thank you to all staff.
It was a great experience with Nova IVF. As I was referred by the doctor here, Dr. Saeeda Wasim has been the best doctor I have come across. She has been patient & supportive with me and never lost hope and always encouraged me to think positive. The team of Nova IVF is very supportive and polite. At last the things have been positive because of the whole team. We went first to Indira IVF but was not at all satisfied with the doctor & staff. They were rude and not at all supportive. My experience with Nova has been best so far and I am surely going to tell my friends and family if they come across with such issues. Kudos to the team of Nova IVF.
It was a very wonderful experience. From the very first day, I came with many doubts and tensions in mind, but after coming here felt very relaxed in mind and positive. The staff was very co-operative and gave full support. Especially Dr Saeeda Wasim was very co-operative and she helped me a lot in this journey which came to success.