Dr. Sulbha Arora
MD, DNB (OBG), Fellowship in Basic & Advanced Assisted Reproductive Techniques (Israel)
Dr. Sulbha Arora is a Fertility and IVF Specialist with Nova IVF Fertility, Andheri, Mumbai. She has been a key figure in establishing and operating several IVF centres in the city of Mumbai over the last 16 years. Her special areas of interest are poor responders, PCOS, fertility preservation and third-party reproduction.
Dr. Sulbha has vast experience in imparting education in IVF and has trained numerous gynaecologists from India and abroad in the field of Reproductive Medicine. She also works as a Medical Advisor for Fertility Dost, India’s first online platform for couples undergoing fertility treatment.
- Actively involved in managing the online content for WARM (World Association of Reproductive Medicine) and ISFT (International Society for Fallopian Tubes) from 2007-10
- Associate Editor of the IVF Lite Journal of Minimal Stimulation, and Editor of the MOGS News and Views
- Peer Reviewer of the journals Fertility and Sterility, and the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India
- Reproductive Medicine: Challenges, Solutions and Breakthroughs
- Handbook on Ovarian Stimulation
- Nova IVI Textbook of Infertility; Assisted Reproductive Technology
- MBBS from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion – Mumbai (2000)
- DNB from the Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai (2005)
- MD (OBG) from Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai (2008)
- International Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Israel
- Certificate Course in Cryopreservation & Transplantation of Ovarian Tissue
- MOGS Dr Shantabai Gulabchand Traveling Fellowship for her work in the field of Reproductive Medicine
- MOGS Dr Duru Shah Best Managing Committee Award in 2010
- Appreciation Award from the Israeli Obstetric & Gynaecological Society for outstanding work in the academic field
- Appreciation Award from MOGS at the 38th Annual MOGS Conference
- Executive Committee Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), 2020-21, Managing Committee Member, Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS), 2009-10
- Associate Member, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG), UK
- Patron Member, PCOS Society of India
- Life Member, Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
- Life Member, Association of Fellow Gynaecologists (AFG)
- Life Member, Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
Book Your Appointment
"Good staff very good experience. Thanks to Sulbha ma'am for giving us guidance.
Wonderful experience of being the 'Parents' now."
Mrs. A. C
"All staff members and doctors are good. Doctors are very good in their work."
"We had such great experience here. Service is very good, all staff members are supportive. Specially Sister Vaishali, Dr. Avantika and Dr Richa, these people has taken care of me. We were trying from last ten years and when we came at Nova at the first meet we felt so happy. "
"This centre is better than others in terms of service and all facilities. In other place there is always waiting problem but here we never got that problem."
Mrs. K. K
"We had a positive experience even after failing in the 1st cycle. Doctors are cooperative and gave us full guidance about all the treatment."
Mrs D. D`
They did the procedure very well, there was no issue at any stage. Dr Aviva mam was verycaring. We are very happy that we came to Nova.
Article Reviewed & Case Studies
by Dr. Sulbha Arora