Dr. Satabdi Dey
DGO, MS, DNB, MRCOG
Dr. Satabdi Dey is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, Siliguri. She has more than a decade of experience as an OBGYN and 6 years as an IVF Specialist. Her area of expertise is Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Infertility Evaluation/Treatment and In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
Dr. Satabdi has special interest in handling cases involving Male Infertility and Poor Ovarian Reserve. She is also keen on spreading awareness about infertility and its treatment methods through her educational videos.
- MBBS, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- MS(OBG) SETH GS Medical college and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB National Board of Examinations
- MRCOG Part 1
- Trained in Ultrasonography from Chikitsa Diagnostics, Mumbai
- Trained in Advanced Infertility under Dr, Prakash Trivedi, Mumbai
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)