Dr. Ratna Saxena
IVF Specialist in Bijwasan
MBBS, DGO, FICOG, Diploma in ART and Embryology, Diploma in Ultrasonography and Advanced ART, Diploma in Ultrasonography, IVF and Embryology
Dr. Ratna Saxena graduated from JIPMER, Puducherry in the year 1988 and then went on to study DGO at Lady Hardinge, New Delhi. Over the years, she has successfully completed diplomas in Advanced ART, Embryology and Ultrasonography. The influence of all programmes have shaped her thinking and approach. She has been trained by industry stalwarts such as Dr. Sonia Malik and Dr. Sharda Jain.
With over 30 years of clinical experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, and 20 years of experience Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology, Dr. Ratna has been associated with Southend Fertility & IVF for over 7years. Besides being an expert in PRP therapy and LIT therapy, some of her special interests include PCOS, Premature ovarian failure, Genital tuberculosis. Dr. Ratna is well known for her humane and practical approach to problems.
- MBBS, Jawahar Lal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry, 1988
- DGO, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1992
- MIPS (Minimal Invasive Procedure for SUI), EISI, Delhi, 2009
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, FOGSI & DIPSI, 2013
- Urogynaecology & Pelvic Health, Delhi, 2015
- ART Training Course, Southend Fertility & IVF FOGSI Advanced Infertility Course, New Delhi, 2016
- Ultrasonography in Infertility, Ian Donald Clinic, Delhi, 2017
- Diploma in Ultrasonology, Diploma in IVF, Diploma in Embryology, Delhi Gynae Forum
- Member of Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FICOG)
- Active Member of AOGD, FOGSI, and NARCHI
- Executive Member, Delhi Gynae Forum (SW)
- Conducted Webinar for Delhi Gynae Forum on Fibroids (2021)
- Conducted several health camps at Bijwasan, Gurugram for Anaemia and Bone Health
Book Your Appointment
Thank you very much Dr. Ratna for successfull treatment given to my wife. She got pregnant in first attempt. I highly recommend to consult mam for those couples seeking fertility treatment.
I am now Pregnant..Thanks to Dr. Ratna you areThe Best Doctor Ever!! Surely will recommend Nova IVF, Staff here are well experienced and helpful.
Nova Ivf Patna is one of the best fertility treatment and center. Dr Ratna and the staff are so cooperative,I would recommend nova Ivf for fertility treatment.
Thank you Dr Ratna. Thank you NOVA. Doctor gave us confidence and support throughout the treatment. Only because of trust in the doctors we got positive pregnancy and we are going to become parents soon.