Dr. Ambika Devi K
Infertility Specialist in Pondicherry
MBBS, MS, MRCOG, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Ambika Devi completed her MBBS from the prestigious Stanley Medical College Chennai. She went on to pursue her MS(OBG) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka. An illustrious student she was awarded Dr. Chandrashekara Muralidhar Gold Medal for proficiency in Clinical Surgery and Lt. Col. V. Mahadevan Memorial Gold Medal for proficiency in Surgery in Feb 2005. She stood 1st in her Post-graduate exam in KMC, Manipal. She later specialized in reproductive medicine and completed her Fellowship at SRMC, Chennai. She has underwent training in gynec endoscopy at Pune.
Dr. Ambika Devi’s areas of interest include decreased ovarian reserve, thin endometrium, recurrent IVF failure and androfertility. She has an experience of over 15 years in Obstetrics and gynecology and fertility treatment. She has attended various CMEs and workshop related to OBG and reproductive medicine. Her dissertation was on Comparison of saline infusion sonography and hysterosalpingogram in diagnosis of female factor infertility. She has also presented a Case report on Role of PRP in premature ovarian insufficiency, at OGSSI Clinical meeting 2021.
- MBBS from Government Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- MS (OBG)- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka
- MRCOG - Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Endoscopy training, Pune
- Simultaneous detection of periodontal pathogens in subgingival plaque and placenta of women with hypertension in pregnancy, Arch Gynecol Obstet, DOI 10.1007/s00404-011-2012-9
- Presented Paper at TNFOG conference June 2021, Case Report on role of PRP in DOR July 2021, Clinical meeting OGSSI
- Recipient of Lt. Col. V. Mahadev Gold medal, in final MBBS university examination
- Recipient of Dr. Chandrasekhar Mudhaliar Gold medal in clinical surgery
- Stood first in post graduate clinical examination
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of The Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of Southern India (OGSSI), Chennai
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Feb, 2020
- Member of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Chapter of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (TAPISAR)
- Member of Indian Fertility Society
- Member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
Book Your Appointment
Nice doctors and got updated information when consultation.
Good explanation for IUI. Dr. Ambika devi thanks for ur explanation motive to improve confident level.
Good environment, caring with patient clear expectations.
So understanding, peaceful to b here.im happy about to come there.