Dr. Vinuta Kulkarni
IVF Specialist in Hubli
MBBS, MS (O&G)
Dr Vinuta. Kulkarni is an infertility specialist who completed her post-graduation with a gold medal in OBG from the JSS Medical College, Mysore & Indira Gandhi Women & Child Health, Puducherry, India (A Central Govt. Institute).
She has received her Infertility (ART) & Hysterolaparoscopy training under Dr Poornima Nadkarni (Gujarat) & Dr Cyriac (Kerala) and has received certified Embryology training from MARC (Manipal).
She has completed certified training in Infertility genetics under Dr G A Rama Raju. She has worked as Chief Infertility & IVF Consultant at Shri Dharmasthala Medical College Hospital & IVF Center for over 5 years. She has succeeded in difficult IUI, IVF/ TESA, ICSI conception and surrogacies.
Her expertise is multiple IVF failures, recurrent implantation failures, severe PCOS, advanced maternal age, complex endometriosis and infertility genetics.
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, 2006
- DGO from JSS University, Mysore, 2012
- DNB (OBG) from Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Women and Children’s Hospital, Pondicherry, 2014
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology from Gujarat, 2015
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy , Kerala, 2016
- University Gold Medalist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Started IVF & ICSI program in SDM Infertility Center, Dharwad
- 1st to perform Altruistic Surrogacy in North Karnataka
Book Your Appointment
Nice doctorDr Vinutha and good treatment. Good Facility. Than-yiu.
Dr Vinuta kulkarni is very good, excellent treatment, clinic is very clean and good maintenance.
It's good ivf centre I recommend Dr vinuta Kulkarni is giving good treat ment and my patient conceived. Thank you NOVA ivf.
Its was 1ts visit to this centre. Dr. Vinuta Kulkarni treated us good. Staff here are very good, every one guided us very well.
This was very good experience with this center. Al the staff here is very good and Dr. Vinuta Kulkarni explained us very nice. Very clean hospital.