Dr. Vinuta Kulkarni
IVF Specialist in Hubli
MBBS, MS (O&G)
Dr Vinuta. Kulkarni is an infertility specialist who completed her post-graduation with a gold medal in OBG from the JSS Medical College, Mysore & Indira Gandhi Women & Child Health, Puducherry, India (A Central Govt. Institute).
She has received her Infertility (ART) & Hysterolaparoscopy training under Dr Poornima Nadkarni (Gujarat) & Dr Cyriac (Kerala) and has received certified Embryology training from MARC (Manipal).
She has completed certified training in Infertility genetics under Dr G A Rama Raju. She has worked as Chief Infertility & IVF Consultant at Shri Dharmasthala Medical College Hospital & IVF Center for over 5 years. She has succeeded in difficult IUI, IVF/ TESA, ICSI conception and surrogacies.
Her expertise is multiple IVF failures, recurrent implantation failures, severe PCOS, advanced maternal age, complex endometriosis and infertility genetics.
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, 2006
- DGO from JSS University, Mysore, 2012
- DNB (OBG) from Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Women and Children’s Hospital, Pondicherry, 2014
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology from Gujarat, 2015
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy , Kerala, 2016
- University Gold Medalist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Started IVF & ICSI program in SDM Infertility Center, Dharwad
- 1st to perform Altruistic Surrogacy in North Karnataka