Dr. Simi Kumari
Fertility Doctor in Bihar
MBBS, DNB (OBG)
Dr. Simi Kumari is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, Patna. She has an overall experience of 15 years in the field of Gynaecology and Obstetrics and is adept at performing laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and trans vaginal Ultra sonography.
She has a success rate of 40% in IUI and 72% in IVF credited to her name.
- Evaluation of Insulin Resistance in Adolescent Girl with Menstrual Irregularities
- Ca15-3 Antigen as Early Diagnostic and/or Prognostic Marker for Malignant Breast Tumor
- Knowledge, Attitude and Awareness About Cervical Cancer Among Female Patients in Bihar
- Pap Smear Versus Visual Inspection by Lugols Iodine for Early Detection of Cervical Cancer
- Case Report-Incidental Finding of Cysticercosis Breast
- Study of Adolescent Girls with Menstrual Irregularities for Polycystic Ovaries and Insulin Resistance
- MBBS from Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna
- MD (OBG) from Safderjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Residency completed from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna