Dr. Shalini Dwivedi
MBBS, MS (OBG)
Dr Shalini Dwivedi has 6+ years if experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Infertility Management.
She is trained in laparoscopic surgeries, Ultrasound. Her interest being infertility management she has helped many couples with their parenthood journey.
- Dwivedi Shalini, Sinha Parul, Gupta Uma, Srivastava Kumkum. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia in a Neonate of Diabetic Mother with an Episode of Diabetic Ketoacidosis. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research 2014; 4:11-210-273.
- Parul Sinha, Kumkum Srivastav, Uma Gupta, Shalini Dwivedi. A rare case of Cushing’s syndrome in pregnancy. Tropical Doctor 2014; 05:2-3.
- Kumkum Srivastav, Parul Sinha, Shalini Dwivedi. Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception and Gynaecology. Int. J Reprod Contracept Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Dec: 3(4):1155-1156.
- Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Jyotsna Singh, Anand Srivastava, Shalini Dwivedi et al. How safe are abortion practices in India? IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences issue one ver.1 (Jan.2015) pp 78-81
- MBBS, RML University, Faizabad
- MS (OBG), RML University, Faizabad
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)