MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship in Laparoscopy and Minimal Access Surgery
Dr. Amuthavani has over 6+ years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Infertility Treatment. She has fellowship in laparoscopy and minimal access surgery and performs surgery for male and female related fertility issues. Dr. Amuthavani has interest in gynaecological endoscopy, infertility and reproductive endocrinology. With special interest in human embryology she aims to improve pregnancy success rate in IVF and costs that are affordable.
- Undertook a 3-year randomized controlled study on maternal risk factors for neonatal sepsis in special reference to maternal genital tract colonization as thesis for Masters' degree
- Undertook a study on GNRH agonist trigger in oozyte and embryo quality
- Efficacy of buserlin addition to LPS in standard protocol in increasing CPR in FET cycles-A prospective pilot study
- Study on HCG value post trigger in relation to oocyte maturity and embryo quality
• MBBS, JIPMER, Pondicherry
• MS (OBG), Kerala
• Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Kerala
• Fellowship in Laparoscopy, Delhi
• Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Delhi
• Set-up and managed an infertility lab at east coast hospital
• 1st rank in all three professional MBBS examinations in the university
• Awarded gold medal for securing highest marks in the university in Medicine and Surgery
• Distinction in Physiology, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Ortho.
• Highest mark scored in Kerala University of Health in MS OBG
• Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Book Your Appointment
Nicley maintained facility with good and cooperative staff. Helpful and very caring. Dr Amuthavani is highly expereinced and knowledgable. Highly recommended. Thanks team Nova!
It was a good experience with Nova. My treatment was successful here. Dr Amuthavani is very professional and helpful thorughout the treatment. We followed whatever Dr told and we got success. Thank you very much NOVA!!!
Service is good. Hospitalty and atmosphere is very good. Dr Amuthavani is so knowledgable and patient friendly..🌻.
Patient of Dr Amuthavani
We have a confidents and we believe in our hearts. Thanks to Dr Amuthavani
Doctor & Staff Approach It was so awesome. Thanks to Dr Amuthavani.
Thank you Nova IVF fertility. Your reassurance and confidence brought us joy. This is to express our happiness and thankfulness to the doctors, Staffs, nurses and clinical assistants of Nova IVF fertility. We appreciate the facility, infrastructure, advanced labs and the experience of the staff members. At Nova IVF fertility it is very nice and co-operative environment.
When I started my treatment I was very much scared about how it is going to be, but later I realized that you guys are amazing. The way that you support mentally is just amazing. My special thanks to Doctors at NOVA IVF Fertility. Thank you all for everything.I have never been to any other fertility hospital. But I can tell you one thing that everything is best in NOVA IVF. All staffs are very sweet and positive. Thank you so much.
My experience is very good from the beginning to the completion of the treatment. All sisters and doctors are very good, they always take care of their patient. I am very happy that I found this Nova IVF Fertility. Thank you.
I had been to many famous fertility clinics in town, but I was very disappointed with the doctors. They never saw me except the first day & the hospital waiting time for scan and consultation was very long. Being very disappointed I stopped visiting fertility clinics for few years till the time one of my friend suggested Nova IVF Fertility. Nova is one of the best places I have visited for infertility treatment so far. Doctor at NOVA IVF advised me at every step of IVF, guided me through every stage & today I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl.
When we done our IVF treatment for the first time, the result was positive but after five months it gets miscarriage. Then we have done IVF treatment second time, that time we had our bad luck and we didn't get success. Then we got to know about NOVA IVF again we decided to go for IVF third time and finally we got success. We are very thankful to NOVA IVF the whole team of Nova IVF center. NOVA IVF is very good as comparing others.
From last 10 years I had consulted with so many doctors but I never got the result. In other hospital whatever the report are they proceed for next step which is not happened in Nova IVF. Also they don’t understand to their patients but in Nova IVF here all staff take care and support them. Thanks to Nova IVF clinic and all the staff.
Ms. Kavita Mali
It's been very nice experience with Nova IVF. Doctor had gave all details about procedure and made it easy to understand also they cure their patients very nice. If all report are ok then only doctors proceed for next step. All staff is good and they had given all good suggestion also they told everything like how we can get benefit, what should we do and what we should not do. And with the help of all that I got my positive result in 6 months.
Our experience in other hospitals has been very bad, but in NOVA IVF we had a very good experience. Everyone here is open minded & professional and we didn’t face any problem regarding appointments