Dr. Shree Abhinaya
MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Having over 3 years of experience in OBG and reproductive medicine. Well informed and dedicated to ethical attitude at work, always trying to add a humane touch to patient’s problems.
- A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMISED COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EPISIOTOMY REPAIR: VICRYL RAPID VERSUS CHROMIC CADGUT” IOSR- Volume 16, Issue 10 Ver VIII (Oct-2017), pp72-79.
- DISSERTATION: “OUTCOME OF OVULATION INDUCTION IN INTRAUTERINE INSEMINATION CYCLES” done at SMART department, Sri Ramachandra Medical centre, Porur, Chennai.
- ” CORRELATION OF PRE-TRIGGER SERUM LUTEINISING HORMONE LEVEL WITH 12 HOUR POST TRIGGER LH AND OOCYTE MATURATION RATE IN GnRH AGONIST TRIGGER CYCLES” AT FERTIVISION 2019, DELHI
- “TO STUDY THE CORRELATION OF VIT-D DEFICIENCY WITH AMH LEVELS IN INFERTILE FEMALE COMPARED TO FERTILE FEMALES” YUVA FOGSI SOUTH ZONE-2017, THRISSUR
- “ SIMPLIFIED TECHNIQUE OF LAPAROSCOPIC TUBAL RECANALISATION” AT TAPISAR 2018-SALEM
- “A RARE CASE REPORT OF GESTATIONAL GIGANTOMASTIA” YUVA FOGSI SOUTH ZONE-2017, THRISSUR
- “MINI ABDOMINOPLASTY AFTER CONSERVATIVE EXCISION OF EXTENSIVE CAESAREAN SCAR ENDOMETRIOSIS” 34th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF OGSSICON 2017, CHENNAI
- MBBS- Government Theni medical college
- MS(OBG) - Meenakshi medical college and Research institute
- Fellowship in reproductive medicine - Sri Ramachandra medical centre, Porur Chennai
- FOGSI (The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India)
- OGSSI (Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of India)
- Life Member, indian Medical association (IMA)