Dr. Ajantha Boopathi
MS (OG), DGO, MRCOG(UK), DMAS, Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
Dr. Ajantha Boopathi is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Anna Nagar, Chennai. She has an experience of 14 years in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is trained in reproductive medicine in the UK. She has worked at the London Womens’s Clinic, a leading fertility clinic in the UK.
With an overall experience of 5 years in treating fertility her areas of interest include male infertility, recurrent IVF failure and enabling women with poor ovarian reserve to conceive using their own eggs when possible.
Also interested in teaching she is a MRCOG part 3 clinical skills course faculty. She also helps the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology to facilitate the MRCOG part 3 course regularly.
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- DGO from Madras Medical College, Chennai
- M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (UK)
- Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
- British Fertility Society Certification in Assisted conception, IUI and embryo transfer and Pelvic Ultrasound
- First Prize Awarded in the Regional level CME on critical care in obstetrics (2012),
Mangalore for the Poster Presentation- A 2 year review of HELLP Syndrome.
- Dr.R.Kunjammal Endowment certificate for Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2005)
- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, India.
- Boopathi A, Kushtagi P. HELLP Syndrome in a Government District Hospital on the west coast in south India. International Journal of Biomedical Research 2014; 5 (7): 446-449.
- Boopathi A, Nayak SR,Rao A , Rao B. Oxytocin versus Methylergometrine in the Active management of third stage of Labour. Open Journal Obstet Gynecol 2014; 4:666-671.
- Member, Royal college of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member, British Fertility Society
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association