Dr. Sonu Talwar
MS (OBG), Reproductive Medicine from France (Institute Francophone de Recherche et d’Etudes Appliques a’ la Reproduction at a’ la Sexologie) Toulouse, France
Dr. Sandeep (Sonu) Talwar is an expert fertility specialist at the Southend Nova IVF Fertility in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. She is a leading fertility specialist in the city with over 20 years of experience in virtually all facets of the diverse field of infertility. She has been a beacon of hope to thousands of infertile couples.
- MBBS from Medical College Rohtak
- DNB (OBG) from National Board
- Reproductive Medicine from France (Institute Francophone de Recherche et d’Etudes Appliques a’ la Reproduction at a’ la Sexologie) Toulouse, France.
- In recognition of her experience and expertise by the medical fraternity in India over the years has resulted in her being appointed as an examiner for the Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine under the National Board of Examinations in 2011.
- She is also as an inspector for FNB accreditation of hospitals. She has been an FOGSI certified trainer for training in infertility since 2005.
Among the many awards that she has won in her 20-year career, are the Appreciation Award by FOGSI for two consecutive years in 2003 and 2004, and the Academic Excellence Award by the Delhi Medical Association in 2013.
- "Luteal Support – What to Use and When" in the book “Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in ART”, published by Springer in 2015
- Chapter on “Laparoscopic Ovarian Cauterization – How Many Punctures are Optimal” in the book “Reproductive Medicine – Challenges, Solutions and Breakthroughs” by, published by Jaypee Brothers in 2014
Executive Body member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society) and FPSI (Fertility Preservation Society of India).