Dr. Suparna Bhattacharya
Dr. Suparna Bhattacharya is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, Uttam Kumar Sarani, Kolkata. A sought-after Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist, she has been prominent in the field of Reproductive Medicine for more than 20 years. She also has a decade of hands-on experience in assisted Laparoscopic surgeries.
Her areas of focus includes all Infertility Evaluation/Treatments , Diseases in Pregnancy, Gynae Problems, Women’s Healthcare, Hysteroscopy, and High-Risk Pregnancy Care.
- MBBS from Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata (1996)
- DGO from Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata
- Trained under Prof B. N. Chakroborty at IRM, Kolkata
- Organized a panel discussion on male infertility at ISAR, Bengal in 2020
- Organized IUI workshop at Nova IVF Fertility -2019
- Presented a paper at ESHRE (2016) –“Factors predicting improved success with use of G-CSF in thin endometrium.”
- Presented a paper at the 22nd IFFS World Congress (2016) –Effect of elective freeze for all patients with normal P4 levels on the day of trigger in Indian scenario”
- Organized workshops in Ultrasound at ISAR, Bengal (2016) and IUI workshop at ISAR (2018)
- Has been Chairperson, faculty, panelist and speaker in various CME’S/Conferences/Webinars
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Bengal chapter
- Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)