Do You Have The Luxury To Wait?
Infertility is a medical condition that is time-sensitive. Don’t put your fertility journey on hold until the “right time” comes, because when infertility is involved, the right time to act is now.
How Long Have You Been Trying?
Have you been trying to get pregnant for more than a year without any positive results? Then chances are that you need medical assistance to conceive successfully. This window is shorter for couples above 35, who should seek expert advice after trying for 6 months.
What Are The Factors To Be Considered When Planning A Family?
- Age: Are you aged above or below 35?
- Medical History: Do you have a family history of chronic diseases or premature menopause?
- Reproductive Issues: Do you suffer from PCOS, fallopian tube/uterine problems, endometriosis, thyroid disorders (for women), erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, sperm disorders (for men)?
- Injury/Surgeries: Have you endured an injury or a surgery on your reproductive organs?
- Cancer: Have you been diagnosed with cancer/undergone cancer treatment?
- Lifestyle: Do you smoke or drink? Are you overweight/underweight?
Why Should You Not Delay Treatment?
- The ovarian reserve declines with each menstrual cycle
- Advanced age is linked to increased risk of miscarriage
- Fertility screening tests stretch over days/lead to additional tests
- You may have to make lifestyle changes before starting treatment
- The treatment may require multiple attempts or might get delayed
What’S The Next Right Step?
Nova IVF Fertility has a Couple Screening Package to fast-track your fertility journey. Its components include:
- A fertility consultation at your preferred Nova IVF Fertility Center
- Screening tests for the female partner: Ultrasound scan and Anti-Mullerian Hormone, HBA1C
- Screening tests for the male partner: Semen analysis and HBA1C
This package of preliminary tests will help diagnose underlying infertility issues and guide you to make an informed decision regarding the next step forward.
Is Infertility Curable?
Infertility is not curable, but certain cases can be reversed. Here at Nova, we offer 4 major treatment options:
- Ovulation induction (OI):Regulation/restoration of ovulation using medications
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): A minimally invasive procedure that directly places the washed sperm in the uterus of the female partner to boost chances of fertilisation.
- Self-cycle IVF: A procedure that retrieves the wife’’s mature eggs and the husband’s healthy sperm and combines them in a lab for fertilization
- Self-cycle ICSI:A procedure that injects a single, healthy sperm into an egg using a fine glass needle to eliminate limitations of poor sperm/egg quality.
Why Choose Nova IVF Fertility
Our unmatched international standards and facilities ensure that you get the best and safest care:
- 50,000+ successful IVF pregnancies
- 57 centres across 41 cities
- Experienced IVF specialists
- Personalised treatment plans
- Stringent safety protocol
Book an appointment today. To talk to a Fertility Specialist. Call 1800 103 2229.