How Much Does it Cost to Get an Infertility Test done?
There are diverse ways in which infertility is treated. Each of the intervention or treatment cost is calculated differently and separately. On an average, the cost of infertility tests can start from INR.500 for the basic thyroid test to INR.140,000 for a basic, no-frills, single IVF treatment cycle.
Given below is a rough range of the different procedures associated with infertility treatment:
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): Where the sperm is placed in the uterus of the woman when she is ovulating: Rs.10,000 - Rs.20,000
- IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization): Rs.1,70,000 - Rs.300,000
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection): Where the egg is fertilized outside the body in the lab with the injection of a single sperm in the egg: Rs.1,70,000 - Rs.300,000
- Use Of Donor Sperm: Rs.10,000 - Rs.15,000 + (Cost Of ICSI)
- Use Of Donor Egg: Rs.35,000 - Rs.50,000 + (Cost Of ICSI)
- Use Of Donor Embryo: Rs.45,000 - Rs.80,000
- Cost Of FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): Rs.40,000 - Rs.60,000
- Laser assisted hatching of the embryo for boosting implantation: Rs.18,000 - Rs.25,000
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer - Where the embryo is cultured in a lab for 5/6 days, post egg retrieval and ICSI, enabling the best embryo to be chosen: Rs.18,000 - Rs.30,000
- Hysteroscopy - To determine the causes of infertility and/or presence of abnormalities: Rs.12,000 - Rs.25,000
- Laparoscopy - To treat and check for cysts, endometriosis, etc.: Rs. 25,000 - Rs.1,25,000
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Retrieval): Rs.18,000 - Rs.25,000 + (Cost Of ICSI)
Other than these, medications, consultations and blood work could cost anywhere between Rs.60,000 - Rs.80,000, Rs.1,000 - Rs.2,000 and Rs.20,000 - Rs.30,000, respectively.
Overall, the cost of infertility tests is considered to be cheaper in India than in many other countries including USA, UK, Europe, Singapore and Canada.
Infertility Test Cost
How Soon a Pregnancy Test Can Be Taken After Implantation?Know More
Endometrial Receptive ArrayKnow More
What is PGS?Know More