Best IVF Centre In Chanda Nagar
With breakthroughs in medical and surgical practises every year, India has remained at the forefront of the area of medicine. Top-tier private hospitals in India's major cities such as Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and New Delhi are among the best in the world. Hyderabad, like other key cities, is recognised for its wide range of healthcare facilities, advanced hospitals, trained medical experts, and specialty therapies. Furthermore, Hyderabad's low expenses and high success rates add to the city's reputation for medical expertise. Private hospitals in the city are clean and efficient, with polite and attentive personnel who are used to experience in managing with medical patients from outside the city and international patients as well.
The Nova IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar delivers exceptional reproductive facilities by using cutting-edge technologies. The clinic offers a wide range of services and treatments utilising advanced medical technology. The fertility physicians are dedicated to supporting couples on their path to parenting and specialised in treating both male and female infertility. Nova IVF Fertility is one of the biggest fertility chains in India, with a network of 71 clinics spread over 48 cities in India. NIF delivers reproductive treatment closer to your home with six clinics in Hyderabad- LB Nagar, Banjara Hills, Kukatpally, and an IVF facility in Chanda Nagar. This extensive network enables us to deliver high-quality, specialised reproductive treatment in a location convenient for you.
Services offered at Nova IVF Hospital in Chanda Nagar
What truly distinguishes the IVF centre in Chanda Nagar is the combination of a sophisticated IVF facility and a nurturing atmosphere. We spare no effort to provide you with the finest fertility care. We are more than a fertility clinic; we are committed to helping you realise your aspirations of starting a family. The IVF centre in Chanda Nagar offers a variety of advanced diagnostic procedures and specialised treatments, such as:
Why Choose Nova IVF Centre in Chanda Nagar?
At Nova IVF, we are driven to providing our patients with a successful outcome. We are driven to enable our patients to achieve healthy IVF pregnancies into the world and providing intended parents with a family. Our IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar is distinguished by our dedication to excellence in the following domains:
Approach & Protocols:
Effective fertility treatment requires clear communication and precise timing. Our hand-selected IVF specialists, embryologist, and fertility nurses collaborate to provide you with the most accurate and timely advice. Our medical team is composed of experienced doctors, complemented by state-of-the-art infrastructure and highly skilled embryologists. We strictly adhere to internationally recognised guidelines from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), as well as the protocols outlined by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). This dedication to global and national standards ensures that we provide the highest calibre of fertility treatments, aligning with best practice recommendations from around the world.
Our Track Record:
Every year, the dedication of the team including the doctors, specialists, and personnel have enabled many couples realise their dreams of becoming parents. The IVF centre in Chanda Nagar has successfully treats over 1,000 couples every year, which contributes to the collective Nova IVF clinics track record of helping over 75,000+ couples achieve successful IVF pregnancies. This notable milestone highlights couples' faith and confidence across Tamil Nadu and throughout India. Nova IVF’s dedication to excellence has been acknowledged through a myriad of awards including the "Best Healthcare Brand of 2023," and clinched the "IVF Chain of the Year (National)" at the ET Healthworld National Fertility Awards in 2021. This means that each centre sustains the benchmark for quality care, ensuring that patients can expect the same level of expertise and state-of-the-art treatment options at IVF centre in Chanda Nagar or any Nova IVF centre they choose.
Technology has become crucial in the field of fertility treatments. For a higher likelihood of a successful pregnancy, it is essential that the technology used is advanced and regularly updated. The best IVF centre in Chanda Nagar provides laser-assisted hatching, hi-tech ultrasonic machine models, laminar airflow, centrifuge, and binocular microscope. The lab environment heavily influences the quality of IVF treatment and the cleanliness measures followed. The state-of-the-art lab utilises RI Witness, an advanced electronic tracking and witnessing system. This system employs radio frequency ID technology to monitor specialised procedures to help improve the overall outcome. In addition, we provide our patients with additional facilities such as fertility preservation, to help them in realising their dreams.
Take your first step towards
parenthood with India’s
Award winning fertility chain.
Need help? Talk to our fertility experts.08049388781
Maximise your chances of pregnancyFind an IVF Specialist
Nova IVF Fertility, 1st floor, No 106, Above the Croma Store, Deepti Sri Nagar, Madinaguda, Chanda Nagar, Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
If a couple experiences pain or any of the enlisted symptoms in the reproductive areas, they should book a consultation with an IVF hospital in Chanda Nagar.
- Irregular periods may indicate conditions like PCOS or PCOD, which affects fertility.
- Pelvic pain or missed periods can suggest endometriosis or fibroids, which can make conception difficult.
- Insufficient thyroid levels or other health issues may impact ovulation, reducing fertility.
- After the age of 35, ovarian reserves in women start to decline, affecting their ability to become pregnant.
- Sperm production in men typically begins to decrease around the age of 50.
- Low sperm quality can be a hindrance to conception.
General Concerns for Both Men and Women:
- If you and your partner, are both under 35, and have been trying to conceive without success for over six months.
- A history of cancer, multiple miscarriages, or a sexually transmitted infection in either partner can further complicate matters for couples aspiring to become parents.
Experts advise to seek medical assistance promptly if you've noticed any of these symptoms. Schedule a consultation at the top IVF facility in Chanda Nagar, where a fertility specialist will evaluate your condition and provide guidance on the most line of treatment. As you embark on your journey towards parenthood with your spouse, remember that timely treatment can set you on the path to achieving your parenting goals.
Nova IVF Fertility Clinic has established four sites in Hyderabad during the past 10 years. The clinics are in convenient locations such as LB Nagar, Banjara Hills, Kukatpally, and an IVF facility in Chanda Nagar.
The Nova IVF fertility clinics in Hyderabad are open Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. On public holidays, all medical facilities are closed. Call us at 08049388781 during business hours to make an appointment with a fertility doctor or an outpatient department visit at a centre near you.
In Hyderabad, the average cost of an IUI cycle is about Rs. 9,000. The fertility medicines and treatment recommended by your doctor at the Chanda Nagar IVF clinic will influence the final cost estimate.
Typically, IVF procedures cost can start from Rs. 99,000. The cost of your treatment can increase if your doctor prescribes additional medications or requests additional diagnostic tests. You can contact our IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar for details.
ICSI is a technique utilised in in vitro fertilisation (IVF). IVF using donor sperm may cost about Rs. 1,20,000 per cycle. Any investigations recommended as a part of your treatment plan may incur an additional fee. Contact the Chanda Nagar IVF centre for an estimate of the cost of an ICSI cycle.
Many individuals and couples opt for preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies (PGT-A) to screen embryos for genetic abnormalities and chromosome counts prior to IVF embryo transfer. In Chanda Nagar, India, the average PGT-A examination costs approximately Rs. 18,700. It will cost more to test more embryos.
Your chances of becoming pregnant can improve by the Chanda Nagar IVF facility. Our trained doctors use effective treatments to help you conceive, and our caring staff will walk you through the whole procedure.
The advantages at the IVF centre in Chanda Nagar include:
- Managing IVF Treatment: At the best IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar, patients who are stressed are supported by skilled counsellors throughout the IVF process. Many individuals could encounter unanticipated therapy delays or setbacks while undergoing treatment. Counsellors at the facility provide couples who are experiencing anxiety stress management strategies and emotional support. They provide patients with assistance that lasts beyond the course of therapy, empowering them to better manage their journey.
- Latest Equipment: The fertility experts at the IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar employ advanced diagnostic methods, such as endometrial receptivity arrays (ERA), pre-genetic screening (PGS), fertility preservation and blastocyst stage culture. The centre employs hi-grade approved imported equipment from world-class providers. Moreover, the centre’s laboratory uses AI technology to provide more accurate diagnosis and improved prognosis about the likelihood of having a healthy baby.
- Clear Pricing Structure: The top IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar offers the best treatments at affordable rates. The centre offers a clear pricing on all of its services. The clinics run by Nova IVF Fertility promise to be free of any deductibles, or hidden charges. To help all of our customers afford the price of fertility treatment, they also offer the option of paying with EMI instalments.
To schedule a consultation with a fertility specialist at the top-rated IVF clinic in Chanda Nagar, please call 08049388781. You also have the option to send an email to email@example.com. You can also book an appointment directly from the Nova IVF Fertility website. The staff help book an appointment with a doctor at the best IVF centre in Chanda Nagar. For your convenience, they will send you the address of the centre and a link to Google Maps via WhatsApp.