Dr. Ajantha Boopathi
MS (OG), DGO, MRCOG(UK), DMAS, Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
Dr. Ajantha Boopathi is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility, Anna Nagar, Chennai. She has an experience of 14 years in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is trained in reproductive medicine in the UK. She has worked at the London Womens’s Clinic, a leading fertility clinic in the UK.
With an overall experience of 5 years in treating fertility her areas of interest include male infertility, recurrent IVF failure and enabling women with poor ovarian reserve to conceive using their own eggs when possible.
Also interested in teaching she is a MRCOG part 3 clinical skills course faculty. She also helps the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology to facilitate the MRCOG part 3 course regularly.
- Boopathi A, Kushtagi P. HELLP Syndrome in a Government District Hospital on the west coast in south India. International Journal of Biomedical Research 2014; 5 (7): 446-449.
- Boopathi A, Nayak SR,Rao A , Rao B. Oxytocin versus Methylergometrine in the Active management of third stage of Labour. Open Journal Obstet Gynecol 2014; 4:666-671.
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- DGO from Madras Medical College, Chennai
- M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (UK)
- Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
- British Fertility Society Certification in Assisted conception, IUI and embryo transfer and Pelvic Ultrasound
- First Prize Awarded in the Regional level CME on critical care in obstetrics (2012), Mangalore for the Poster Presentation- A 2 year review of HELLP Syndrome.
- Dr. R.Kunjammal Endowment certificate for Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2005), Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, India.
- Member, Royal college of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member, British Fertility Society
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association
Book Your Appointment
Thank you Nova IVF fertility. Your reassurance and confidence brought us joy. This is to express our happiness and thankfulness to the doctors, Staffs, nurses and clinical assistants of Nova IVF fertility. We appreciate the facility, infrastructure, advanced labs and the experience of the staff members. At Nova IVF fertility it is very nice and co-operative environment.
When I started my treatment I was very much scared about how it is going to be, but later I realized that you guys are amazing. The way that you support mentally is just amazing. My special thanks to Doctors at NOVA IVF Fertility. Thank you all for everything.I have never been to any other fertility hospital. But I can tell you one thing that everything is best in NOVA IVF. All staffs are very sweet and positive. Thank you so much.
My experience is very good from the beginning to the completion of the treatment. All sisters and doctors are very good, they always take care of their patient. I am very happy that I found this Nova IVF Fertility. Thank you.
I had been to many famous fertility clinics in town, but I was very disappointed with the doctors. They never saw me except the first day & the hospital waiting time for scan and consultation was very long. Being very disappointed I stopped visiting fertility clinics for few years till the time one of my friend suggested Nova IVF Fertility. Nova is one of the best places I have visited for infertility treatment so far. Doctor at NOVA IVF advised me at every step of IVF, guided me through every stage & today I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl.
When we done our IVF treatment for the first time, the result was positive but after five months it gets miscarriage. Then we have done IVF treatment second time, that time we had our bad luck and we didn't get success. Then we got to know about NOVA IVF again we decided to go for IVF third time and finally we got success. We are very thankful to NOVA IVF the whole team of Nova IVF center. NOVA IVF is very good as comparing others.
From last 10 years I had consulted with so many doctors but I never got the result. In other hospital whatever the report are they proceed for next step which is not happened in Nova IVF. Also they don’t understand to their patients but in Nova IVF here all staff take care and support them. Thanks to Nova IVF clinic and all the staff.
Ms. Kavita Mali
It's been very nice experience with Nova IVF. Doctor had gave all details about procedure and made it easy to understand also they cure their patients very nice. If all report are ok then only doctors proceed for next step. All staff is good and they had given all good suggestion also they told everything like how we can get benefit, what should we do and what we should not do. And with the help of all that I got my positive result in 6 months.
Our experience in other hospitals has been very bad, but in NOVA IVF we had a very good experience. Everyone here is open minded & professional and we didn’t face any problem regarding appointments