Dr. Haritha Mannem
MBBS, MS, FRM, FMAS
Dr. Haritha was associated with the IVF and Reproductive center of Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital. Her areas of clinical interest lie in management of Poor Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Reproductive Endocrine disorders and Male infertility. She believes in providing individualised patient care based on evidence-based medicine that can help couples conceive successfully.
- Prediction of Ovarian Response with Ovarian Response Prediction Index (ORPI) During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in IVF #Journal of Infertility and Reproductive Biology, 2020, Volume 8, Issue 3, Pages: 16-19
- Association of Red Cell Distribution Width with the Presence and Severity of Preeclampsia #International Journal of Science and Applied Research, 3(5), 2016; 64-69.
- Author of Chapter – Etiopathogenesis of Male Infertility in #Textbook – Principles and Practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (2nd Edition) by Dr. Kamini A Rao.
- Author of Chapter – TRAUMA in PREGNANCY in #Textbook – Obstetric Emergencies by Dr. VyshnaviRao.
- MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka
- MS (OBG) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur Rajasthan
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Training in Laparoscopic Surgery, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
- Life member Indian Fertility Society
- Life member AMASI
- Life member ISAR
Book Your Appointment
Thank you so much Nova for making my dream come true. Thak you dr Haritha for being there for me always whenever I need. Thank you so much.
It was a wonderful experience getting treated with Nova. The dr and staff are helpful. Dr Haritha has always been very supportive and cooperative. The entire hospital facilitty is amazing. Thanks to team Nova.
Dr Haritha really thankful to you fo being so sweet & caring. Words are not enough to say thanks to you. Thanks to the entire Nova staff for making our dream of being parents come true.
We are so happy with our positive result with my 1st IVF success Iam so thankful to Dr. Haritha Mannem for the best treatment and support I’m thankful to entire team of NOVA
I ve had a very good experience with Nova. Thanks to Dr Haritha and all the nurses and staffs who helped me throughout the process. All are very kind and so caring.