Dr. Anindita Singh
Dr. Anindita Singh is a Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, Uttam Kumar Sarani, Kolkata. She has an overall experience of 18+ years as a Medical Practitioner and has been specialising in Reproductive Medicine for the last 7 years.
Dr. Anindita has helped bring happiness into the lives of many couples battling infertility with her excellent diagnostic skills and expertise in ART methods. Till date, she has been part of 200+ IVF cycles and has achieved 120 + successful IVF pregnancies. Her areas of focus include PCOS, Male infertility and Endometriosis.
- Case Report of two cases of conjoined twins, in Indian Medical Journa
- Presented a paper at ISAR 2017 Annual Conference on " Dual trigger of oocyte maturation with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and human chorionic gonadotropin to optimize IVF outcome"
- Presented a Poster on a Case Report on “A Case of Successful IVF Pregnancy in a patient with Secondary Amenorrhea due to Asherman’s Syndrome” at BOGSCON 40 in January 2015
- MBBS from Burdwan University, West Bengal (2001)
- DGO from NRS Medical College and Hospital, West Bengal (2008)
- Trained in Advanced Infertility Management (FOGSI) at Rainbow Hospital, Agra
- Trained in In Vitro Fertilization and Fertility Management at the International Institute for Research & Training in Reproductive Health (IIRRH)
- Secured 2nd position in 21st Dr. M N Sarkar Memorial Debate competition organized by the Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological society on 25th July 2005.
- Secured 1st position in 22nd Dr. M N Sarkar Memorial Debate competition organized by the Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological society on 25th July 2006
- Secured 2nd position in 26th Dr.MN Sarkar Memorial Debate competition organized by the Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological society on 25th July 2010.
- Secured 1st position in 27th Dr. M N Sarkar Memorial Debate competition organized by the Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological society on 25th July 2011.
- Member, Bengal Obstetric and Gynaecological Society (BOGS)
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
Book Your Appointment
I had a history of endometriosis and low AMH. I was unable to conceive and came to visit Dr. Anindita Singh. She gave me courage and encouraged me to go for IVF. It is for her continuous support that I conceived. I thank all in Nova IVF Fertility for the success and will remain ever grateful to Anindita madam.
Mrs. Soumi Patra Jana
I was unable to conceive and got to meet Dr. Anindita Singh. I had to go through medication and after that I was suggested IVF. When I heard the news that I am pregnant my joy knew no bounds. Dr. Anindita Singh is God for me.
Mrs. Kiran Rajak
We came from Bangladesh to India for treatment and I was referred to Dr. Anindita Singh of Nova IVF Fertility. Throughout the treatment period my experience had been very good. All staff members here are very cooperative and Dr. Anindita is a very good human being. We tried IVF for the first time and were fortunate enough to be successful at the first chance. My immense gratefulness remains with all who supported us in our journey.
Mrs. Sharmin Ahmed (Bangladesh)
When I came here I was heartbroken because I lost my 22 year old son and was desperately trying to conceive again. We tried naturally for 8-9 months but failed. We came to Dr. Anindita Singh and at the first chance we were successful with the IVF procedure. We are extremely happy and were very satisfied with the behavior of each and every staff. Dr. Singh was also very supportive and friendly. We thank all for our success.
Mrs. Anima Gupta
We have come all the way from Afghanisthan for treatment and visited Dr. Anindita Singh in Kakurgachi Clinic and were under treatment for 6-7 months. Our treatment was done very smoothly and successfully. I thank Dr. Anindita and the entire clinical team for our success. We are very happy.
Mr. Khaled Khan and Mrs. Bibi Shamsha
We were referred to Dr. Anindita Singh by our Gynecologist. We have been coming here for 2-3 months. We are happy that we got success through her treatment. We are very satisfied with the service of Nova IVF Fertility. All staff members are very helpful and we thank them all.
Mrs. Nilima Roychowdhury
We were under the treatment of Dr. Anindita Singh. We had visited several other doctors earlier, but never had we gone ahead with IVF. Even though IVF was suggested to us, some other factors always cropped up that we had to postpone the procedure. Dr. Anindita had given us both hope and courage to go ahead with IVF, though initially we were little scared. I went through TESA and everything went off smoothly. All staff members were very cooperative. This is the first time we did IVF and at first instance we got success. We are very happy and are praying for a healthy baby. We thank Dr. Anindita Singh for all her support.
Amit Bajaj and Mrs. Shikha Bajaj
I had lost all hope of becoming a mother. I was very anxious and tensed as I was unable to conceive. When my first IUI failed I thought I would never be able to become a mother. But Dr. Anindita Singh gave me the moral support. She is like a God for me. She and my mother were the two persons who gave me mental strength to fight the journey. I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Anindita Singh. Also to the organization we are very grateful for their support and warm behavior.
Mr. Swarup Kumar Das and Mrs. Moumita Das
Article Reviewed & Case Studies
by Dr. Anindita Singh