Dr. Shashwati Sarkar Sen
Infertility Specialist in Prayagraj
MBBS, DGO, DNB, MRCOG-1 (London), Post- Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, Singapore
Dr. Shashwati Sarkar Sen is a fertility specialist in Nova IVF Fertility, Prayagraj (Allahabad). With 18+ years of experience in OBG and fertility medicine she pursued her fellowship in fertility medicine in Singapore. She has also undergone training in Laparoscopy in Mumbai and hysteroscopy in Singapore. She has been a guide for many DNB students in OBG. Academically she is also a member of the editorial board of international of medical arts, Egypt and appraiser of National Board of Examinations, Delhi.
She is also a reviewer in the following medical journals
- Scientific Reports, Nature.
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK.
- International Journal of Medical Arts, Egypt.
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International.
- Asian Journal of Research in Infectious Diseases.
- International Journal of Research and Reports in Gynaecology.
- Acta Scientific Women’s Health.
- Journal of Diabetes Research.
- International Journal of Endocrinology.
- Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Reports
- “Effect of Recombinant HCG Pre-treatment on Surgical Sperm Retrieval Rates in men with Non-Obstructive Azoospermia – An audit of our practice”. Fertility and Sterility (The Official Journal of American Society for Reproductive Medicine - ASRM). Vol 113(4);2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2020.02.048.
- “A massive primary ovarian abscess within an endometrioma in a young nullipara – An unusual case and review of literature”. Fertility and Reproduction (ASPIRE). Vol 2(3); 2020:75-79. DOI: 10.1142/S266131822030007X.
- “Isolated pleural effusion without ascites in late onset ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: a case report and review of literature”. Fertility and Reproduction: The Official Journal of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE). Vol 1(2); Oct 2019:1-4. DOI: 10.1142/S2661318219300058.
- “Severe polymorphic eruption of pregnancy developing in a late term primigravida: A case report and review of literature”. International Journal of Medical Arts. Vol 2(2); 2020:328-331. https://dx.doi.org/10.21608/ijma.2020.22209.1084.
- Tubal Endometriosis Hiding an Ectopic Tubal Pregnancy in an Infertile Woman – A Diagnostic Confusion and Review of Literature. Indian Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021;11(2):50-52.
- MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University, 2000
- DGO, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 2003
- DNB, Kamala Nehru Memorial Hospital, Allahabad, 2005
- Clinical Fellowship, Singapore, 2019
- Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing by Asian Journal of Research in Infectious Diseases.
- Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing by Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International.
- Excellent Reviewer by Editor of International Journal of Medical Arts, Egypt.
- Best Researcher Award 2021 in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery by International Scientist Awards on 7-8 August, 2021 at Pondicherry, India.
- Member of Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE)
- Life Member- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Life Member- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Life Member- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) – IAGE/LM/3024
Book Your Appointment
When I started my treatment I was very much scared about how it is going to be, but later I realized that you guys are amazing. The way that you support mentally is just amazing. My special thanks to Doctors at NOVA IVF Fertility. Thank you all for everything.I have never been to any other fertility hospital. But I can tell you one thing that everything is best in NOVA IVF. All staffs are very sweet and positive. Thank you so much.
My experience is very good from the beginning to the completion of the treatment. All sisters and doctors are very good, they always take care of their patient. I am very happy that I found this Nova IVF Fertility. Thank you.
I had been to many famous fertility clinics in town, but I was very disappointed with the doctors. They never saw me except the first day & the hospital waiting time for scan and consultation was very long. Being very disappointed I stopped visiting fertility clinics for few years till the time one of my friend suggested Nova IVF Fertility. Nova is one of the best places I have visited for infertility treatment so far. Doctor at NOVA IVF advised me at every step of IVF, guided me through every stage & today I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl.
When we done our IVF treatment for the first time, the result was positive but after five months it gets miscarriage. Then we have done IVF treatment second time, that time we had our bad luck and we didn't get success. Then we got to know about NOVA IVF again we decided to go for IVF third time and finally we got success. We are very thankful to NOVA IVF the whole team of Nova IVF center. NOVA IVF is very good as comparing others.
It's been very nice experience with Nova IVF. Doctor had gave all details about procedure and made it easy to understand also they cure their patients very nice. If all report are ok then only doctors proceed for next step. All staff is good and they had given all good suggestion also they told everything like how we can get benefit, what should we do and what we should not do. And with the help of all that I got my positive result in 6 months.
Our experience in other hospitals has been very bad, but in NOVA IVF we had a very good experience. Everyone here is open minded & professional and we didn’t face any problem regarding appointments