Dr. Anviti Saraf
IVF Specialist In Noida
MBBS, M.S. Obstetrics and Gynaecology, DNB, FNB Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Anviti Saraf is a fertility specialist at Nova Southend Fertility & IVF in Noida. She has over 7+ years of experience (Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Infertility Specialist. Her areas of interest include treatment of poor ovarian responders, Recurrent implantation failure, Recurrent pregnancy losses, Endometriosis, PCOS, Male Infertility. Dr. Anviti Saraf also performs hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgeries for the management of fertility related surgeries.
- Abstract titled “Is dual trigger superior to conventional hCG trigger in poor ovarian responders?” published in BJOG journal, vol 128, issue S2, pg. 230-242;1223. https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1471-0528.18_16715
- Comparing effectiveness of Transcervical foley catheter versus intracervical Dinoprostone gel for induction of labor. Sch J App Med Sci2016; 4(11A):3920-3925.
- Tips for healthcare workers during COVID pandemic. LIFE +ve magazine June 2020, Milann hospital.
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi
- MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati,
- DNB Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Reproductive Medicine from Bengaluru
- MRCOG Part 1 and 2 (September 2021) cleared in first attempt
- Laparoscopic Training Course in Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- FOGSI Affiliated Training Course on Basic Endoscopy in Ahmedabad
- Life Member of Indian Fertility Society
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)